Jones wins!

The state of Alabama can hold their head up. They voted the right way in a race that pitted a very decent candidate against a bigoted, very flawed, hypocritical candidate.

Wow, what a turn of events.

Yeah.....wow....all it took was 40 year old, unprovable allegations and the entire democrat media machine to do it......

Um.....now you can't use him to attack Republicans...oooops..........can't wait to see which of your dip shit democrat sexual predators gets outed now......how about bob menendez...you know, the guy who was actually raping children in the Dominican Republic......the democrat party actually is the party of pedophiles...as they give standing ovations to pedophile rapist roman polanski, and allow bob menendez to stay in office until they can replace him safely...and as your left wing psychiatric associations try to normalize pedophilia....

The democrat party...party of actual pedophiles...

come on Alabama, make America proud again!

201602_1002_ffdei_sm.

:clap:

So, I guess Alabamans are not backward idiots, then, right?

Yes. I am forced to take back many of the mean things I've said about Alabamians. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I was wrong. Sorry Alabama. It was close, but you did the right thing.

For the record, I don't care for Jones or the democrats, but Moore was a disgusting man and a national embarrassment.

Republicans in Congress have got to be shitting themselves, right about now. Trump went "all in" for Moore, after he won the Primary. He has been stumping hard for Moore, tweeting for Moore, doing everything he could to help Moore. Congressional Republicans have to be wondering just what a presidential endorsement is going to do for them in 2018.

Forum List

Back