Jones wins!

So, I guess Alabamans are not backward idiots, then, right?

Yes. I am forced to take back many of the mean things I've said about Alabamians. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I was wrong. Sorry Alabama. It was close, but you did the right thing.

For the record, I don't care for Jones or the democrats, but Moore was a disgusting man and a national embarrassment.

I am with you, I know nothing about Jones and hate the Dems, but I do want them to control the senate as long as there is a Repub in the white house, and then when a Dem is in the White House I want the Repubs to take the senate back.

Still the stain on the GOP remains. The head of their party gave his full support to Moore. The RNC first said they would not fund Moore, then they went ahead and did so. In 2018, this will be an issue.

This was a trial run for what the Democrats will be brewing for Donald Trump in 2018. Sexual harassment accusations and character assassination, it's what Democrats do.

Still the stain on the GOP remains. The head of their party gave his full support to Moore. The RNC first said they would not fund Moore, then they went ahead and did so. In 2018, this will be an issue.
You have 34 senators to defend in 2018". GOP only has 10.

Well, and most candidates kinda depend on their sitting President for endorsements. This race really calls into question just how useful a Trump endorsement will be.

You have Roy Moore and Donald Trump to defend in 2018. And that may sink enough of your candidates to give the Senate and the House to the Democrats.

And how many of those 10 do you think are solid, considering what happened tonight?

Never appoint a senator of your own party to a cabinet post. You may well lose a seat. And besides Sessions hasn't been that great as AG.

Forum List

Back