Jon Voight : This is War

I’d bet there are more Republican voters in Hollywood than Liberal. You wingnuts like to focus on the visible actors, but they’re a tiny minority. Studio execs, VC investing in films, highly paid technical people aren’t flaming liberals.
The reason I know that is a few bricks short of a load, Mr. or Ms. Synthaholic, is because righties are leaving California for its discrimination against conservatives. Famous people in the entertainment domain are refusing to work with anyone who doesn't pave their highnesses with obsequious behavior that honors leftists only, unless it is someone very, very famous and can do things for them. And the snits of famous leftists are not unknown. Ex-Californians are living anywhere but in the Golden State so they can enjoy normal human life.
Link? Or do you just “know” this?
It's known.
Just like you “know” Trump is a Christian.
If you are going to make up lies, take credit for them, don't try to attribute your bullshit to me.

It was a random example of what Trumpers do: assert things about Donald Trump based on vapor.

He’s a billionaire!
He’s a brilliant businessman!
He’s a Christian!
He’s a philanthropist!
He’s a great negotiator!

There’s your bullshit.

Well, no shit.

Most Americans Support Examinations Before Having Surgery

I think trying to smear Voight's political message by bringing in tales of what a remiss husband and father he used to be
is a typically low and cheap blow from pricks who follow the Alinsky playbook whether they know it or not.

Che Gueverra and Martin Luther King (to name just two examples) were not exactly exemplary human beings but I bet you'll never hear some low life troll try to drag them down due to their personal lack of character.

We expect no less from the left. They play by any means necessary.
He is a deadbeat Dad.

She was a model making a shit load of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No wonder why his daughter hates his guts.
People who accept truth tend to make enemies of their own household. Jesus warned us that is the price
Oh, the blowhards are so incredible.

What happened between Angelina Jolie and her dad?

She is a nut case. She made out with her own brother married all sorts of weirdos Brad Pitt smartened up and left.

She married Billy Bob Thornton and before that, the star of CBS’ Sherlock Holmes show ‘Elementary’, Jonny Lee Miller.

Neither of them are weirdos.

People who accept truth tend to make enemies of their own household. Jesus warned us that is the price

She is a nut case. She made out with her own brother married all sorts of weirdos Brad Pitt smartened up and left.

Ok then, the apple didn't fall far from the tree then now did it.

And Pitt? He swings both ways too.

The reason I know that is a few bricks short of a load, Mr. or Ms. Synthaholic, is because righties are leaving California for its discrimination against conservatives. Famous people in the entertainment domain are refusing to work with anyone who doesn't pave their highnesses with obsequious behavior that honors leftists only, unless it is someone very, very famous and can do things for them. And the snits of famous leftists are not unknown. Ex-Californians are living anywhere but in the Golden State so they can enjoy normal human life.
It's known.
If you are going to make up lies, take credit for them, don't try to attribute your bullshit to me.

It was a random example of what Trumpers do: assert things about Donald Trump based on vapor.

He’s a billionaire!
He’s a Christian!
He’s a philanthropist!
He’s a great negotiator!

There’s your bullshit.

Well, no shit.

So you just made up a random piece of crap and then attributed it to me? Since you aren't having an interactive discussion with me, can you just leave me out of your next bout of self-stimulation?

Trump’s defense lawyers for the Senate trial will have wide latitude to call witnesses and subpoena documents. That could lead to devastating blows damaging Democrats for years to come, which possibility they would be foolhardy not to ponder seriously, given Trump’s love of political fisticuffs.

Assessing the Most Dangerous ‘What Ifs’ of the Democrats’ Impeach Trump Frenzy

The impeachment trial will become a cross-examination of Democrats. The trial rules are the exclusive province of the Senate majority, including the standards of evidence to be applied in determining the admissibility of evidence.
  • Trump is the final arbiter of what remains classified and what is declassified.
The president has been saying for months that he is declassifying “everything” regarding the Russia hoax. He could do the same thing with regard to former Vice President Joe Biden’s dealings with China, and with Ukraine, and regarding his son, Hunter.

Trump can also declassify documents on as-yet-unexamined aspects of Hillary Clinton’s years as secretary of state, and Obama’s whereabouts during the Benghazi crisis, and what Obama knew and when on official surveillance of Trump. Each of these possibilities opens up countless additional “what ifs” with consequences nobody can know.

Everybody would be well-advised to heed John Jay’s observation in Federalist 64 in a discussion of Senate powers that has a particular application to the present controversy:

“They who have turned their attention to the affairs of men, must have perceived that there are tides in them; tides very irregular in their duration, strength, and direction, and seldom found to run twice exactly in the same manner or measure.”​

I'm not sure the House ever takes a vote on impeachment articles as that vote ends their control of the process and turns it over to the Senate.

They may use the "inquiry" to give them more power to constantly badger Trump, making him disclose information in response to their never-ending conspiracy theories.

The people who are conspiracy fanatics don't need any excuse or reason to believe everything from Elvis was abducted by aliens to LBJ killed JFK. Reasoning with them is hopeless under any circumstances.

As for dirt on Obama and Hillary, that is a waste of time. Neither of them are ever going to be an elected official again. The "...but Hillary...." arguments that Trumpettes throw out on this board all the time does not work in the grown up world.
An Impeachment without High Crimes, oh, that's not going to go well for you folks.

Yeah, kind of like an impeachment for a blow job.
Yup, and that sure BLEW UP on the GOP. And they had actual crimes. Lying under oath, arranging for false testimony, helping to procure a false affidavit to the court, clearly obstruction of justice, and the Nation looked, saw no crimes that had anything to do with anything other than sex, and damn near threw the GOP majority out of both Houses.

But, yes, your comparison is right on point. Well, except that you guys don't even have sex crimes. You have nothing. But hey, let 'er rip!

You are telling me that Clinton lied to the people of America? I want to make sure I have this straight, from someone who obviously supports a GOP president who lies about everything every day, including the weather.
You seem to have skipped right over the part where Clinton lied under oath in a federal courtroom, arranged to have another submit a false deposition. Those are REAL crimes. Crimes so serious that he lost his license to practice law in his home state and before the Supreme Court of the United States, but, it was all related to sex and the American People did NOT view it as high enough crimes to remove a President.

You made the comparison, and I pointed out that you don't even have sex crimes. You don't have High Crimes you don't have process crimes, you don't even have misdemeanors.

You think the reaction of the American People was negative to Clinton's impeachment, wait until you try to impeach The President without ANY crimes at all!

The people who are conspiracy fanatics don't need any excuse or reason to believe everything from Elvis was abducted by aliens to LBJ killed JFK. Reasoning with them is hopeless under any circumstances.

As for dirt on Obama and Hillary, that is a waste of time. Neither of them are ever going to be an elected official again. The "...but Hillary...." arguments that Trumpettes throw out on this board all the time does not work in the grown up world.
An Impeachment without High Crimes, oh, that's not going to go well for you folks.

Yup, and that sure BLEW UP on the GOP. And they had actual crimes. Lying under oath, arranging for false testimony, helping to procure a false affidavit to the court, clearly obstruction of justice, and the Nation looked, saw no crimes that had anything to do with anything other than sex, and damn near threw the GOP majority out of both Houses.

But, yes, your comparison is right on point. Well, except that you guys don't even have sex crimes. You have nothing. But hey, let 'er rip!

You are telling me that Clinton lied to the people of America? I want to make sure I have this straight, from someone who obviously supports a GOP president who lies about everything every day, including the weather.
You seem to have skipped right over the part where Clinton lied under oath in a federal courtroom, arranged to have another submit a false deposition. Those are REAL crimes. Crimes so serious that he lost his license to practice law in his home state and before the Supreme Court of the United States, but, it was all related to sex and the American People did NOT view it as high enough crimes to remove a President.

You made the comparison, and I pointed out that you don't even have sex crimes. You don't have High Crimes you don't have process crimes, you don't even have misdemeanors.

You think the reaction of the American People was negative to Clinton's impeachment, wait until you try to impeach The President without ANY crimes at all!
Well, by golly, I will never vote for Bill Clinton again!

Jon Voight is like Clint Eastwood. Old school actors who actually have a backbone and say what they believe instead of bowing to the Hollywood Communists.
Old actors who disgrace themselves in their old age. You got that one right. Clint Eastwood lost a debate to an empty chair.

Clint Eastwood is one of the few in Hollywood who has balls to tell Democrats to go screw themselves. He told Hollywood too kiss his ass when they told him not to film his new movie Atlanta because of the abortion laws. Guess what. He’s filming in Atlanta.

His movies are nothing to write home about.

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

Your Democrats have been making complete asses of themselves for 3!years. Guess what. Get use to it. You Assholes got a whole lot more coming.

I’m not a Democrat. Far from it. I voted for Trump and think the Democrats are scumbags.

Trump is a lying, cheating dirtbag who bows to russia and putin and anyone who votes for him is a traitor and a scumbag.

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

Your Democrats have been making complete asses of themselves for 3!years. Guess what. Get use to it. You Assholes got a whole lot more coming.

I’m not a Democrat. Far from it. I voted for Trump and think the Democrats are scumbags.

Trump is a lying, cheating dirtbag who bows to russia and putin and anyone who votes for him is a traitor and a scumbag.

Says the girly boi

Obama_Foreign_Policy.jpg

It's known.

He’s a billionaire!
He’s a Christian!
He’s a philanthropist!
He’s a great negotiator!

There’s your bullshit.

Well, no shit.

So you just made up a random piece of crap and then attributed it to me? Since you aren't having an interactive discussion with me, can you just leave me out of your next bout of self-stimulation?
I guess you’re just too stupid for me to waste my time trying to explain everything.

Bye wingnut!

He is the constitutionally, democratically, elected, President of the Republic of the United States of America. Ahhhhhhhh yes.

Well, by golly, I will never vote for Bill Clinton again!
Who would want to?

Ok then, the apple didn't fall far from the tree then now did it.

Yep. The Biden’s are both scum. Him and his son.

Forum List

Back