Jon Voight : This is War

Jon Voight on Twitter

I am so proud of Jon Voight.... thank you ....may you be blessed

(you have to click on the sound)
Jon Voight is a great American. He's proud of his country and those that came before him to make our country great. Unfortunately there are very few like him in Hollyweird.

He IS amazing...and what a great Patriot! what was posted above is one of his most beautiful statements......heartfelt, sincere and truthful .

Wow! what an amazing and sensitive human being! :thup:

Where's that Joe Buck?

Tweeting with his head up his ass is where.

How can what Trump did be seen as right, noble, legal?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.

Jon Voight is like Clint Eastwood. Old school actors who actually have a backbone and say what they believe instead of bowing to the Hollywood Communists.
I bet it's sooooo difficult to stay normal among all those Hollywood morons and perverts.

Absolutely.....can you imagine living among those demented and perverted Demrats people .....the worst of the worst the world can offer....

Do American tax payers know all about what is going on there ??????? Do Americans know about the perversion and crime that goes on there? not only on Hollyweird but in Washington too?

WOW wakey wakey America!

Where's that Joe Buck?

Tweeting with his head up his ass is where.

How can what Trump did be seen as right, noble, legal?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.
Quit proving you're an IDIOT with your MORONIC posts. Damn, you are DUMB!
Smearing me neither answers the question nor serves as a cogent rebuttal. Did you learn this from Trump? He has never been held to account. Shielded by wealth, celebrity and now, presidential power. Hubris always crumbles. The Greeks taught us that.

Jon Voight.... a true patriot :clap2:

TiySv74.jpg

Forum List

Back