Jon Stewart to Nancy Pelosi: Why didn’t Dems pass a budget when they had the chance?

Pelosi's logic....Congress approval rating of 40% is good when Dimcrats controlled both houses.

Congress approval rating of 9% is Republicans' fault even though Dimcrats in the Senate won't take on bills from HoR led by Republicans.

It is always Republicans' fault when Congress approval ratings are below 50%.

A budget resolution, is a non-binding document that sets general revenue levels for the next fiscal year. It CANNOT be filibustered.

Unfortunately for Democrats, they CAN be read. They can't go on record in an election year after all. (Or any other year with the trio of Obama, Pelosi, Reid)

Wow, Jon can't even stand that whore... He is mocking her but she keeps try9ing to make it sound like he is attacking Republicans... then he is like "GAWD FUCKING DMIT BICTH! YOU…. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!"

Redirect Notice

That fucking whore is a liar, non stop... Even when she claims the Dems had a 40% approval rating as if it lasted for more than the week, not to mention the Republicans approval rating was almost 100% the same as theirs and still is.

She tries to make it sound like the approval rating only went down after Republicans took over. In fact it was very low before there was ever a switch in the house.

Fuck her and fuck the low lives that believe her and spout her worthless talking pints.

Pelosi is likely the most corrupt politician serving in our Government. I have no idea why so many kneel at her altar. She is everything most hate about Government.

Pelosi is likely the most corrupt politician serving in our Government. I have no idea why so many kneel at her altar. She is everything most hate about Government.

Nancy is a proponent of the "Big Lie" theory of government. It goes like this...if you screw up royally just blame it all on someone else. It doesn't matter if what you're saying is true or not as long as you're from a bullet proof liberal district like San Francisco...you're NEVER going to get called on your lies.

For her to say that the reason the Democrats didn't submit budget after budget was because of Republicans is total horseshit which even a liberal like Jon Daley had to call her on. They didn't submit budgets because they didn't want the American people to know how deeply they were taking us into the red.

Nancy is a proponent of the "Big Lie" theory of government. It goes like this...if you screw up royally just blame it all on someone else. It doesn't matter if what you're saying is true or not as long as you're from a bullet proof liberal district like San Francisco...you're NEVER going to get called on your lies.

For her to say that the reason the Democrats didn't submit budget after budget was because of Republicans is total horseshit which even a liberal like Jon Daley had to call her on. They didn't submit budgets because they didn't want the American people to know how deeply they were taking us into the red.

I'm not much of Jon Stewart fan but I can tell when he thinks the person he is talking to is full of shit…

Jon seemed annoyed that Pelosi literally could not answer a single question, he even made outright fun of her and she played like she didn’t even know it... Jon says something like "American's are just the greatest people!" right after Nancy is talking about how wonderful more women are in politics... He is clearly pointing out how fing retarded she is being and she did not even blink at the fact he just owned her. Oh yeah, Pelosi knows she is getting face fucked, but her appeal is to the lowest educated least life experienced people on the planet, like TM, and they love her reactions.

Lol, Jon was faking ripping his face off by all the bullshit rhetoric answers that were being crapped out at him… He tried to ask questions as 100% strait forward as possible, Jon even made fun of what would be the "dumb answers" like saying “Republicans evil democrats good” and she points and says “yes, that one…” Jon is like………………………………………

Last edited:
How can you not even put a Budget together? And then you see all her supporters ranting & raving about "Do-Nothing Congresses." She should be booted from Congress. She has reached the pinnacle as far as corruption & incompetency go.

Especially when SHE is rich and a corporatist herself, and uses her wealth as most to ensconce herself into power over others while she can clearly ignore whatever legislation SHE is responsible for. In short? SHE is an elitist that the leftists here portend they loathe.

give us a particular year in congress and lets discuss that years particulars and I will show you exactly what is happening.

2009, 2010, 2011. No budget. None even proposed by the Senate. None from the House allowed to be voted on. What is common about those 3 years? Democrats controlled congress completely for 2 of them and the Senate in the third.

Now go back to 2001through 2007 every year a budget was passed.Republicans did not control both houses of Congress for even half those years. Further according to your logic the Senate must have 60 democrats to vote in a budget ( not true but you claim it anyway) Yet from 2001 to 2007 the Republicans never had more then 55 Senators at any one time.

What's most ironic about this is how quickly Stewart has fallen into favor with the Conservatives posting on this thread. Was it this particular situation that removed him from association with the dreaded left?

What's most ironic about this is how quickly Stewart has fallen into favor with the Conservatives posting on this thread. Was it this particular situation that removed him from association with the dreaded left?

One can cite and support individual statements by people one does not in general support. More importantly one can use mouth pieces for the left that attack the left to show them for the fools liars and hypocrites they are.

One can cite and support individual statements by people one does not in general support. More importantly one can use mouth pieces for the left that attack the left to show them for the fools liars and hypocrites they are.

I think it's evidence that Stewart isn't the biased wanna-be news reporter that many on the right have claimed him to be over the years, since we're on the topic of liars and hypocrites.

:eusa_whistle:

I think it's evidence that Stewart isn't the biased wanna-be news reporter that many on the right have claimed him to be over the years, since we're on the topic of liars and hypocrites.

News Reporter? Last I checked he is a comedian. And he most definitely slants his show to the left.

News Reporter? Last I checked he is a comedian. And he most definitely slants his show to the left.

He has more journalistic integrity than FOX News and MSNBC combined.

Slanted? Yeah, maybe a little bit...but questions like this one prove he isn't a typical political talking head.

Budgets bring discipline in spending. No budget means that the lefties could spend at will. The result is a deficit that may be impossible to dig out of.

video at site..couldn't bring it over.

SNIP:

posted at 6:02 pm on November 10, 2011 by Tina Korbe
Good question, Mr. Stewart. Nancy Pelosi answers in typical Nancy Pelosi fashion — by saying “Republicans would have filibustered it.” Too bad budgets can’t be filibustered. They require a simple majority in both House and Senate to pass. What’s more: When Democrats did control both houses, they had a supermajority in the Senate. Republicans could have filibustered only with the help of Democrats. No way to pin this one on Republicans — and, yet, Pelosi still tries. Predictable.

Also, did you know Republicans “don’t believe in” Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, clean air, clean water, food safety, public safety and public education? I surely didn’t. Honestly, I’m not even sure what it means to not believe in them — to not acknowledge their existence? To not desire them? If what she’s trying to say is Republicans don’t believe in Big Government, then sure: They’ve seen the inefficacy, the inefficiency, the clumsiness of programs that often do the opposite of what they’re intended to do — and they’d rather empower people to take personal responsibility than to continue to perpetuate dependency. But that’s rather different than not believing in programs that, like it or not, have become part of the political landscape and have to be addressed one way or another.

In fact, let’s talk about the true non-believers, for a second. To judge by their utter inaction on entitlement reform, it seems safer to say Democrats don’t believe The Big Three are headed for insolvency. Either that, or they don’t believe a social safety net is necessary, after all — because they’re willing to risk an entitlement implosion rather than implement intelligent reforms now.

the rest and video at.

Jon Stewart to Nancy Pelosi: Why didn’t Dems pass a budget when they had the chance? « Hot Air

Because they're incompetent?

That's what I'm voting for.

video at site..couldn't bring it over.

SNIP:

posted at 6:02 pm on November 10, 2011 by Tina Korbe
Good question, Mr. Stewart. Nancy Pelosi answers in typical Nancy Pelosi fashion — by saying “Republicans would have filibustered it.” Too bad budgets can’t be filibustered. They require a simple majority in both House and Senate to pass. What’s more: When Democrats did control both houses, they had a supermajority in the Senate. Republicans could have filibustered only with the help of Democrats. No way to pin this one on Republicans — and, yet, Pelosi still tries. Predictable.

Also, did you know Republicans “don’t believe in” Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, clean air, clean water, food safety, public safety and public education? I surely didn’t. Honestly, I’m not even sure what it means to not believe in them — to not acknowledge their existence? To not desire them? If what she’s trying to say is Republicans don’t believe in Big Government, then sure: They’ve seen the inefficacy, the inefficiency, the clumsiness of programs that often do the opposite of what they’re intended to do — and they’d rather empower people to take personal responsibility than to continue to perpetuate dependency. But that’s rather different than not believing in programs that, like it or not, have become part of the political landscape and have to be addressed one way or another.

In fact, let’s talk about the true non-believers, for a second. To judge by their utter inaction on entitlement reform, it seems safer to say Democrats don’t believe The Big Three are headed for insolvency. Either that, or they don’t believe a social safety net is necessary, after all — because they’re willing to risk an entitlement implosion rather than implement intelligent reforms now.

the rest and video at.

Jon Stewart to Nancy Pelosi: Why didn’t Dems pass a budget when they had the chance? « Hot Air

Because they're incompetent?

That's what I'm voting for.
Always too close to an election for spendthrifts to think about budgeting. *sigh*

Forum List

Back