Patton: “Dude (to Zhukov, famous looter and killer own men), what the f?! Are Soviet generals supposed to jingle when they walk?! You look like a

Who was in charge when FDR ordered Patton and Ike to stand by and let his BFF Stalin's favorite general loot and rape and pillage his way through conquered Germany?

Who was in charge when FDR ordered Patton and Ike to stand by and let his BFF Stalin's favorite general loot and rape and pillage his way through conquered Germany?
Did he also tell those guys to stand by while this happened? it was more understandable some Soviet soldiers would act this way because their Country had been raped, literally.

That would be SO racist today. The bigot doesn't understand all cultures are equal.

You just made that shit up, anything to say about this you arsehole?
Kiev city council just decided to rename a street to Volodymyr Kubiyovych, the co-
founder of 14th Waffen SS Division, better known as "Galicia". At the Nuremberg trial, Waffen SS were declared war criminals. SS Galicia massacred Jews & Poles in the Holocaust in Western Ukraine

1695011964172.jpeg

No its wasn't it was the Nazis who wanted to take revenge for the first World war,.jews had nothing to do with starting the war.
Hitler knew the Jews had money so he cooked up excuses and propaganda against them.

Hitler knew the Jews had money so he cooked up excuses and propaganda against them.
Some jews had money like any other members of society, thousands of jews fought in the German imperial army in WW1, so when the Nazis went on their anti semitic rampage many couldn't believe it, Hitler blamed them for losing the war,i believe it was just a case of using them as a scapegoat to inflame the herd, we see the same method used today by some leaders, everything is Russia and Putins fault.

Did you know that image of the Red Army banner being raised over the Reichstag
i do , how many watches do you see here ? :auiqs.jpg:

1695821360224.jpeg

any comment on this ?

Muscovites 🐷 🇷🇺 believe that any genocide they have committed was right.

Some jews had money like any other members of society, thousands of jews fought in the German imperial army in WW1, so when the Nazis went on their anti semitic rampage many couldn't believe it, Hitler blamed them for losing the war,i believe it was just a case of using them as a scapegoat to inflame the herd, we see the same method used today by some leaders, everything is Russia and Putins fault.
Jews were the perfect object of Hitler's megalomania. He blamed them for the Treaty of Versailles and Communism, both of which were threatening the existence of the German State. He first tried to deport them from Germany, but no other country would take them. He then blamed them for France and Britain declaring war against Germany when he tried to recover formerly German territory from Poland. Finally, he blamed them for hindering his attack on the USSR. This culminated in the Gotterdammerung of the Death Camps as Germany was finally losing the war.

Jews were the perfect object of Hitler's megalomania. He blamed them for the Treaty of Versailles and Communism, both of which were threatening the existence of the German State. He first tried to deport them from Germany, but no other country would take them. He then blamed them for France and Britain declaring war against Germany when he tried to recover formerly German territory from Poland. Finally, he blamed them for hindering his attack on the USSR. This culminated in the Gotterdammerung of the Death Camps as Germany was finally losing the war.
I don't actually think he believed any of it, unless he went insane years before it became apparent he was bonkers at the end of the war, more evil than mad.

FDR ordered Patton to stand by while Zukhov looter Berlin.
Did he also tell those guys to stand by while this happened? it was more understandable some Soviet soldiers would act this way because their Country had been raped, literally.
The FDR administration ordered Ike and Patton to halt and allow the Russians to loot Berlin. Legend has it that old FDR liked Stalin more than he liked Churchill.

FDR ordered Patton to stand by while Zukhov looter Berlin.

The FDR administration ordered Ike and Patton to halt and allow the Russians to loot Berlin. Legend has it that old FDR liked Stalin more than he liked Churchill.
Don't know about that, could be true, but did people expect the Soviets to throw a tea party in Berlin? any soldier who carries out crimes should be punished and i don't condone it, but i get sick of all the Soviets were barbarians when they took Berlin nonsense, they restored order fed the people etc that's the side the MM never tell, they took a hundred thousand casualties taking the City

Don't know about that, could be true, but did people expect the Soviets to throw a tea party in Berlin? any soldier who carries out crimes should be punished and i don't condone it, but i get sick of all the Soviets were barbarians when they took Berlin nonsense, they restored order fed the people etc that's the side the MM never tell, they took a hundred thousand casualties taking the City
Moscow ulus has always been ruled by Stalin/Hitler´s type of the despots 🇷🇺

"We will destroy a million, two, three, five million Ukrainians, we will destroy [them], but we will win." - Pavlo Gubarev ,

Forum List

Back