Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

The facts are that Glen Beck raped this 85 year old woman.

That is what the docs say.

No one has PROVEN it was the Glen Beck we all know but do you realize no one has presented definative evidence it was not him?

I doubt it was The Glen Beck but the only woman who could tell us cant be found and is likely no longer alive. Glen Beck should end this nonsense once and for all and clear his name with undeniable evidence.

One of the really wierd facts in this are the man who did the raping was crying the entire time he raped this woman and told her he was raping her because he loved his country so much.

That was her testimony to the cops.

then near the same time you get this Mug Shot of Beck sobbing for his indecent exposure.

http://unreasonablysafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mugshot1.jpg?w=233

Beck should sue yours and this site you keep posting asses off.

He already tried to sue them for exposing him

Glenn Beck’s attempt to rape and murder 1st Amendment in 2009- fails Unreasonably Safe Observer

Even if you like Glen Beck, you're going to appreciate the impression. Stewart devotes the entire first half of his show to a Beck impression that captures his manic style to a tee.

Video: Intro - Progressivism Is Cancer | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

And of course, if you're on the left side of the fence, you'll appreciate it even more.

Jon is still not all that funny, but he raises the level of awareness for his audience.

thanks for the link.

Ha! He's freaking hilarious and his show is very creative. Colbert too. I don't know how the comedy channel lucked into those two but how funny they're back to back everyday.

I recently found Chelsea Lately on the E channel as well. Laugh out loud funny.

Even if you like Glen Beck, you're going to appreciate the impression. Stewart devotes the entire first half of his show to a Beck impression that captures his manic style to a tee.

Video: Intro - Progressivism Is Cancer | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

And of course, if you're on the left side of the fence, you'll appreciate it even more.

Jon is still not all that funny, but he raises the level of awareness for his audience.

thanks for the link.

Ha! He's freaking hilarious and his show is very creative. Colbert too. I don't know how the comedy channel lucked into those two but how funny they're back to back everyday.

I can't stand Chelsea Lately, I've tried watching her but I just can't. Her sense of humor just really isn't my taste.

thanks for the link.

I can't stand Chelsea Lately, I've tried watching her but I just can't. Her sense of humor just really isn't my taste.

Yeah, I think her show is produced and written by women. I like her. I really like the interviews and her interaction with Chui.

Forum List

Back