Jon Stewart on Obama brushing off world leaders in New York LOL!

God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)

LOL.

Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?

Hahahahaha.

You look at a skit by a liberal Democrat ... comedian ... who just makes fun in a completely harmless way to Obama of his not meeting with world leaders at one UN trip, and conclude that it proves how ridiculous claims of a liberal media are?

Wow, your standard for your self it pretty much non-existent, isn't it? You shuoldn't be a blind dog, you should be a sheep...

Stewart is far left. He doesn't even hide it any more.

He is not "entertainment". He is a show with a political agenda, just like Fox and Friends.

yes, but my point was that he is not 'media'. He's not a news organization.

true but its sad you get better interviews on his show than any other place.
Well since Tim russet died.

Even truer is that Stewart has never tried to hid his liberal bias.

I like Stewart as a person and as an entertainer. He's honest. Away from his show, when conversing with conservatives about the things he really cares about: he listens respectfully, demonstrates an understanding of the alternative view without rancor. That's why He and O'Riley are friends and get along so well. Unlike most on the left, he's not a raving lunatic. He discusses differences in good faith and with humor.

Now I'm a staunch classical liberal (conservative-libertarian), so I rarely agree with him, and occasionally he takes conservatives out of context in order to get a laugh. But it's an entertainment show, so whether or not that's fair game goes to how much significance one might grant slanted entertainment relative to real-world political influence. The way I see it: a person stupid enough to not notice or care about the difference between reality and a slanted presentation of it to get laughs is not smart enough to vote conservative anyway.

For example, someone who is too stupid to recognize that Romney was joking about planes and windows is too stupid to be on my team, and I wouldn't want him on my team anyway.

LOL!

Last edited:
God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)

LOL.

Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?

Hahahahaha.

You look at a skit by a liberal Democrat ... comedian ... who just makes fun in a completely harmless way to Obama of his not meeting with world leaders at one UN trip, and conclude that it proves how ridiculous claims of a liberal media are?

Wow, your standard for your self it pretty much non-existent, isn't it? You shuoldn't be a blind dog, you should be a sheep...

Let me rephase it for you 2.

Goddamn Liberal Democrat comedian.....

Now why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon and what did the King of Jordan think about the President not meeting any world leaders in NY?

yes, but my point was that he is not 'media'. He's not a news organization.

I like Stewart as a person and as an entertainer. He's honest. Away from his show, when conversing with conservatives about the things he really cares about: he listens respectfully, demonstrates an understanding of the alternative view without rancor. That's why He and O'Riley are friends and get along so well. Unlike most on the left, he's not a raving lunatic. He discusses differences in good faith and with humor.

Now I'm a staunch classical liberal (conservative-libertarian), so I rarely agree with him, and occasionally he takes conservatives out of context in order to get a laugh. But it's an entertainment show, so whether or not that's fair game goes to how much significance one might grant slanted entertainment relative to real-world political influence. The way I see it: a person stupid enough to not notice or care about the difference between reality and a slanted presentation of it to get laughs is not smart enough to vote conservative anyway.

For example, someone who is too stupid to recognize that Romney was joking about planes and windows is too stupid to be on my team, and I wouldn't want him on my team anyway.

LOL!

Damage control. It was a joke, really it was, his aids said afterwords......

"He was for rolling down airplane windows before he was against it."

Next time his handlers should shake him better.

A conservative-libertarian supporting Mittens......now there's a joke.

LOL!

Damage control. It was a joke, really it was, his aids said afterwords......

"He was for rolling down airplane windows before he was against it."

Next time his handlers should shake him better.

A conservative-libertarian supporting Mittens......now there's a joke.

. . . he drooled.

A classical liberal should vote for the likes of Obama or waste his vote on some third party candidate. Yeah. That makes sense . . . in a Twilight Zone, opposite-day nightmare sort of way.

LOL!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back