Jon Stewart on Obama brushing off world leaders in New York LOL!

From a conservative viewpoint Stewart does liberal comedy on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

So does David Letterman who I used to watch religiously but have not watched since about 2005. I don't need gaptooth's opinion on world affairs that only offers his liberal point of view.

In no way shape or form is either news media.

I just exercised my freedom from their B.S.

God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)

LOL.

Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?

Hahahahaha.

Stewart isn't 'media'. He's entertainment.

To the left, it's all the same. These moonbats think Stephen Colbert is media.... remember how they fawned over that circus that was him testifying to Congress. Hell, they thought "The West Wing" was real...

They're fucking insane I tell ya.

Let me rephrase that then. "Goddamn liberal entertainers......"

Care to answer "Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?"

How about explaining why they don't have windows that open on airliners?

We don't know that Ronmey is not going to crush Hussein on Nov 6th... we are being lied to in my opinion.

BTW, Romney's window remark was over most idiots heads.... it was a freeking joke
:rolleyes:

as even HuffPo admitted.

have you ever noticed that the people who like using the president's middle name are the most extreme, obama-deranged sorts on the board?

Stewart is far left. He doesn't even hide it any more.

He is not "entertainment". He is a show with a political agenda, just like Fox and Friends.

he's not "far left"//he takes potshots at both sides...

don't compare him to fakes and friends.

Jon Stewart told Bill O'Reilly that he would consider voting for a Republican, and that President Obama has not lived up to his expectations.

From your beloved Huff-Po

you think he's voting for mitt?

I don't claim to know for certain who he will vote for. I do know that he stated that it is possible that he would vote Republican.

I don't base my statements on assumptions like you do.

I don't claim to know for certain who he will vote for. I do know that he stated that it is possible that he would vote Republican.

it's probably more of an educated guess than an "assumption".

but in reference to democrats, he's said "We came, we saw, we sucked"

Jon Stewart (I) - Biography

So you're making a statement based on a guess.

Yea that's much better. :cuckoo:

I see what you did there.

he is neither media nor entertainment probably not even an opinion of his own since the libs give you your opinion. overall we all know what u meant but personally i feel hes neither.

Did you just say liberals give me my opinion?

Have you read ANY of my posts on this board???:lol:

Im going to give my bud sinjorri the benefit of the doubt... I think he meant that libs are spoon fed their opinions by Dem leaders and he (Mr. J. Liebowitz) is just parroting what the tell him.
I don't think he is getting talking points, but then again I could be wrong... it happens every once in a while :tongue:

I think he is an assclown that is occasionally funny, but I haven't watched his show in quite some time.

thank you. it was a bad attempt at being funny. i apologize to conservative i wasnt meaning to say he was wrong/

Did you just say liberals give me my opinion?

Have you read ANY of my posts on this board???:lol:

Im going to give my bud sinjorri the benefit of the doubt... I think he meant that libs are spoon fed their opinions by Dem leaders and he (Mr. J. Liebowitz) is just parroting what the tell him.
I don't think he is getting talking points, but then again I could be wrong... it happens every once in a while :tongue:

I think he is an assclown that is occasionally funny, but I haven't watched his show in quite some time.

thank you. it was a bad attempt at being funny. i apologize to conservative i wasnt meaning to say he was wrong/

no worries. It's all good. If I was upset, I'd have ripped you a new one in public ;)

Forum List

Back