Jon Stewart on Obama brushing off world leaders in New York LOL!

God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)

LOL.

Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?

Hahahahaha.

God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)

LOL.

Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?

Hahahahaha.

Stewart isn't 'media'. He's entertainment.

LOL.

Hahahahaha.

he is neither media nor entertainment probably not even an opinion of his own since the libs give you your opinion. overall we all know what u meant but personally i feel hes neither.

LOL.

Hahahahaha.

he is neither media nor entertainment probably not even an opinion of his own since the libs give you your opinion. overall we all know what u meant but personally i feel hes neither.

Did you just say liberals give me my opinion?

Have you read ANY of my posts on this board???:lol:

Stewart is far left. He doesn't even hide it any more.

He is not "entertainment". He is a show with a political agenda, just like Fox and Friends.

He is not "entertainment". He is a show with a political agenda, just like Fox and Friends.

Well, he's certainly a liberal. He's never hidden that or pretended otherwise. That he tends to lampoon Republicans more often than Democrats is just a function of his bias. No surprise there. But he has no problem bashing lefties when he thinks they deserve it. Stewart has a core belief system that drives him to be contemptuous of a number of leftist politicians.

Blind Boo’s “God damn liberal media. (They never criticize Preisdent Oba......opps nevermind....)” is silly. Anyone with an IQ above that of a rash knows that virtually every outlet of the MSM leans left of center, some harder than others. That's hardly a controversial observation except in the minds of idiots who are even more leftist than the various outlets and who pretend that the conservative's complaint is blind, undiscerning.

I don't care that certain private interests are biased. Conservative outlets are upfront about theirs. They don't hide them. On the other hand, ABC, NBC and CBS, for example, pretend that the leftist slant in their news presentations are unbiased journalism and habitually lie to the American people and suppress important stories. They are corrupt.

Last edited:
It's bad for Obamination when the Comedy Channel even notices he is doing a bad job.

Did you just say liberals give me my opinion?

Have you read ANY of my posts on this board???:lol:

Im going to give my bud sinjorri the benefit of the doubt... I think he meant that libs are spoon fed their opinions by Dem leaders and he (Mr. J. Liebowitz) is just parroting what the tell him.
I don't think he is getting talking points, but then again I could be wrong... it happens every once in a while :tongue:

I think he is an assclown that is occasionally funny, but I haven't watched his show in quite some time.

LOL.

Hahahahaha.

Let me rephrase that then. "Goddamn liberal entertainers......"

Care to answer "Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?"

How about explaining why they don't have windows that open on airliners?

LOL.

Hahahahaha.

Care to answer "Why isn't the Republican nominee crushing the President according to Jon? Oh, and what did the King of Jordan think about it?"

We don't know that Ronmey is not going to crush Hussein on Nov 6th... we are being lied to in my opinion.

BTW, Romney's window remark was over most idiots heads.... it was a freeking joke
:rolleyes:

We don't know that Ronmey is not going to crush Hussein on Nov 6th... we are being lied to in my opinion.

BTW, Romney's window remark was over most idiots heads.... it was a freeking joke
:rolleyes:

as even HuffPo admitted.

He is not "entertainment". He is a show with a political agenda, just like Fox and Friends

And as a far left liberal, that agenda is, er....to make Obama look bad?

Forum List

Back