Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

:lol::cuckoo:
when I go on National t.v. and mock the Obama, then we can talk.

No one's buying your attempts at damage control

You said mocking people is bad (which is retarded IMHO) and yet you mock Barack Obama. You're a hypocrite.

LOl, here is what i posted.
for the left, the only comedic thing they can come up with is MOCKING people.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.

funny but I don't see the word "BAD" in there anywhere.
now apologize for saying I said things that I didn't, or just go away.:lol:

Ok you implied it was bad, big freaking difference.

No one's buying your attempts at damage control

You said mocking people is bad (which is retarded IMHO) and yet you mock Barack Obama. You're a hypocrite.

LOl, here is what i posted.
for the left, the only comedic thing they can come up with is MOCKING people.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.

funny but I don't see the word "BAD" in there anywhere.
now apologize for saying I said things that I didn't, or just go away.:lol:

Ok you implied it was bad, big freaking difference.

:lol::dig:

☭proletarian☭;2117594 said:
Has someone provided video of him stating that he has?

You really have a hard time understanding the difference between questioning people on what they say and represent themselves to be and making things up completely don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1wUhYRIRo]YouTube - Glenn Beck admits it all[/ame]

The sad thing is that there are a huge amount of drooling lefties who will actually believe this. I pity those fools.

Name one or STFU

Oh my gawd.:lol:

Steph, you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who just used that stupid internet rumor about Beck to score a cheap 'point'. He is clearly someone best ignored... you can't argue with stupidity.

I'd say the same thing about people who don't understand the concept of satire.

Although it's really funny when people who don't have any counter arguments try grasping at straws for any excuse to dismiss their opponents.

Personally, I find anyone who grasps at the straw of a false rape allegation to score some cheap point and then try and dress it up as satire is a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being. That is, of course, just my opinion.

how is he lying?

The man who raped this woman was Glen Beck.

You are the one who assumed which Glen Beck it was.

Steph, you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who just used that stupid internet rumor about Beck to score a cheap 'point'. He is clearly someone best ignored... you can't argue with stupidity.

Although it's really funny when people who don't have any counter arguments try grasping at straws for any excuse to dismiss their opponents.

Personally, I find anyone who grasps at the straw of a false rape allegation to score some cheap point and then try and dress it up as satire is a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being. That is, of course, just my opinion.

There's some very sick people in our society. we can find a few of them on here.

☭proletarian☭;2117594 said:

The sad thing is that there are a huge amount of drooling lefties who will actually believe this. I pity those fools.

Name one or STFU

Lack basic comprehension skills, Father? Or are you just stupid? And please don't tell me to STFU, that makes you look stupid and gives me the moral highground. No one has the right to tell anyone to STFU.... except the Mods. Idiot.

:eusa_wall:

It was always satire, it was never a serious allegation.

Name one or STFU

Lack basic comprehension skills, Father? Or are you just stupid? And please don't tell me to STFU, that makes you look stupid and gives me the moral highground. No one has the right to tell anyone to STFU.... except the Mods. Idiot.

You said there was a huge amount of lefties and I asked you to name one.

The fact that you won't and instead result to insults is very telling.

Oh and it's not against the rules to tell someone to shut up. Moron.

Thank for proving just how silly you are, little twit. We are all laughing at you now. You make nonsense noises, say you hang with economists (maybe you hang with Colter, too?), you use tactics that easily ferreted out, and you simply can't handle evidence, logic, and analysis.

That's all your problem, and everyone here sees it. :lol:

You might be. But my rep just went up a point. :lol::lol::lol: You got your ass kicked by a girl half your age and independent. That's gotta hurt.

Every time you lose an argument, you try to demean me. Doesn't work. You just make yourself look like a whining child. Grow up, old man. :lol::lol:

You have just described yourself, caltwit. You have demeaned yourself every time you have posted. But you are good for giggles and chuckles. Please don't stop posting. :lol:

You're shitting me? This is the best you got? The equivalent of "I know I am but so are you"? Damn, Joke, that's weak. Really, really, weak. Pity I can't say the same for you - you're neither intelligent nor funny. You add absolutely no value at all. If you stopped posting, no one would even notice.

The facts are that Glen Beck raped this 85 year old woman.

That is what the docs say.

No one has PROVEN it was the Glen Beck we all know but do you realize no one has presented definative evidence it was not him?

I doubt it was The Glen Beck but the only woman who could tell us cant be found and is likely no longer alive. Glen Beck should end this nonsense once and for all and clear his name with undeniable evidence.

One of the really wierd facts in this are the man who did the raping was crying the entire time he raped this woman and told her he was raping her because he loved his country so much.

That was her testimony to the cops.

then near the same time you get this Mug Shot of Beck sobbing for his indecent exposure.

http://unreasonablysafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mugshot1.jpg?w=233

Last edited:

Your blatant hypocrisy is risible, CalGal. You tried the same approach with Ayers as BHO's speech writer, got the crap slapped out of you, and now you are blaming others for doing what you did from the beginning? Too funny. You are the board laughing stock. :lol:

Last edited:
The facts are that Glen Beck raped this 85 year old woman.

That is what the docs say.

No one has PROVEN it was the Glen Beck we all know but do you realize no one has presented definative evidence it was not him?

I doubt it was The Glen Beck but the only woman who could tell us cant be found and is likely no longer alive. Glen Beck should end this nonsense once and for all and clear his name with undeniable evidence.

One of the really wierd facts in this are the man who did the raping was crying the entire time he raped this woman and told her he was raping her because he loved his country so much.

That was her testimony to the cops.

then near the same time you get this Mug Shot of Beck sobbing for his indecent exposure.

http://unreasonablysafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mugshot1.jpg?w=233

Beck should sue yours and this site you keep posting asses off.

Forum List

Back