Johnson Campaign has had enough of Republican shenanigans

If Gary Johnson had gotten the votes he would be on the ballot. You are just angry because Johnson's support is little to none. Just like Ron Paul before him.

• Banned
Yawn. Once again a smart person has to explain things to the kid. Johnson has quite a bit of support who in the hell do you think Ron Paul supporters are backing? It sure ain't Willard. Oh and your claim of no support is bullshit RP got over 2 million votes during the primaries...so yeah we have support and Johnson has more than that PLUS the RP supporters the republican party screwed over by trashing their candidate at the RNC. Oh and Johnson is on the ballot but the republican party is scared a real conservative will take votes from them and they are right. Republicans are cry babies to the max. First scared of a man that wasn't going to win so they cheated now scared of a man that has to work his ass off to get on the ballot because of the corrupt 2 party system.

I do not think this is a issue of republican tricks or vote maneuvering or voter repression tactics that have been glowingly common in a lot of conservatively run states this election cycle, but an issue of of third party positions in our country. I think this issues stems from our plurality voting system we currently have and the fact that our presidential debate commission is sponsored and owned by 50% democrats and 50% republicans. This, although it has the potential to allow third parties, almost now can be said to have no chance of doing so or every doing so in the future. The reason people here do not vote can largely be traced to a lack of a real choice ever presented to them. While not having an open presidential forum to even discuss these things, third party representation can slip completely from national attention. I feel a large majority of people would have a lot more identification with other parties but are forced to choose between two of the same candidates.

Forum List

Back