The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

Because anyone who would claim we need less regulation after what just happened to this country is a fucking nutter

paul is NOT freedom and liberty.

hes a nutball right winger

Paul is a libertarian not a right winger, he is way different than todays "right wingers"

Because you like Paul that means its OK for the republican party to cheat in elections?

Its not ok for any party to cheat in elections ever.

thank you for agreeing cheating is wrong.

Paul is unelectable due to his stances.

its just a fact

Care has represented herself truthfully for as long as I've seen her posting here. She was never a fan of Obama.

Negged.

:lol:

If you weren't so bigoted against Muslims, Conservatives, and Christians I'd take your neg rep to heart, but I don't care about negs from people of your stature.

:rolleyes: You imagine yourself with big Stature, do ya?

Don't be an asshole, the subject matter of the OP is not dependent upon who posts it but Care4all is a well known and well respected entity who is known for her honesty and integrity...

To say I will only take this subject seriously if the OP is a Paul supporter is just beyond dumb, and since your stature as a rocket surgeon is already evident, it's no surprise all you could do was join in attacking the messenger or those who defend the messenger. Hint: A debate on the merits of Mitt Romney as a Presidential Candidate is actually not relevant to the point of the OP, and even though I may also take issue with some of that, I take it from where it comes and let it go in this context.

Go on with your bad self and high-five one of dumbest posters ever, go pat yourself on the back for your imagined "stature" as you demonstrate your uncanny ability to miss the point while you hack away by taking pot shots at political rivals.

The OP states the man she devoted her live to is a lifetime Republican and she simply offers a personal account of events in her State primary which she felt very passionate about. Despite all the morAns who failed to comprehend her OP, she SAID she can't stomach voting for Obama either for similar reasons. You partisan hacks need to calm down and get a grip on reality and stop posting AT people...scoffing at her that she is so transparent..really? What a jerk...REALLY!

:lol: Ravi's stature is one of showing open contempt and bigotry towards those she disagrees with. It is what it is. I can't define my own stature as far as behavior on this forum goes, others will have to decide who they think I am for themselves. Now that I corrected your false assumptions of my image of self lets move on to Care.

As far as Care goes,overall, I have no issue with her postings in genera. However I find this thread to have an air of partisanship and an ulterior motive to it which I wanted to expose. I feel that the way you and a few others responded shows I was successful in doing so and I thank you for showing that to me through your post.

As far as you go I like your hypocricy (chide me for calling someone out but then do the same thing yourself to me, totally priceless)

Last edited:
paul is NOT freedom and liberty.

hes a nutball right winger

Paul is a libertarian not a right winger, he is way different than todays "right wingers"

Because you like Paul that means its OK for the republican party to cheat in elections?

Its not ok for any party to cheat in elections ever.

thank you for agreeing cheating is wrong.

Paul is unelectable due to his stances.

its just a fact

While I do like Ron Paul a whole bunch I don't disagree with your assesment that he is not electable, at least as a Presidential canidate.

Do you claim Paul IS freedom and liberty?
I claim he's a whole hell of a lot closer than Mitt or Obama. Sure.

But I also claim that you are disingenuous about your stances or I was very wrong about your mental capabilities.

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. So excuse me if i take your rant as being a bit of faux outrage. Seems to me, you have ulterior motives. Now, if you were a genuine Ron Paul supporter? I would take you seriously.

:rolleyes: There's nothing "faux" about Care4all, dimwit...

apparent support for Obama...even though I just could not stomach voting for him after what the DNC did to Hillary....(another long story)

Care4all is not a Ron Paul supporter, and neither are you. This post is simply a rant fueled by ulterior motives. You Democrats love to use Ron Paul when it's convenient. You do not support his beliefs in Freedom & Liberty. Period, end of story.
neither are you..

I mostly skip the partisan finger pointing threads around here so there are some undercurrents that I am apparently unaware of here. That being said I took the OPs post at face value and it sounded genuine and sincere to me. Maybe I am naive but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I also don't think it matters either way. If your house is on fire it doesn't matter who calls 911 does it?

strange... but I can't find any mainstream news outlets with stories on Maine's GOP caucus having fraud issues. I see tons on blogs and Paul supporter sites.

I wonder why that is???

strange... but I can't find any mainstream news outlets with stories on Maine's GOP caucus having fraud issues. I see tons on blogs and Paul supporter sites.

I wonder why that is???
Are you really asking? If I tell you why I think it is, would the answer mean anything to you?

Forum List

Back