Johnny Depp... a drunken idiot.

I've not been a Jonny Depp Fan since Jump Street. Something about a man wearing eye shadow is just wrong.

Imagine that, actors who act like humans, oh dear God what is next?
When famous people marry each other they discover that the other person is a human-being.
Most of them want to move on and hook up with somebody else. Someone who's exciting.
But when egos clash.....you get two people that are used to everyone kissing their asses.....and they don't like it when someone talks back to them.

Johnny Depp....deep down inside...is a little boy.
He dresses like he's edgy and cool....but he's really just a kid.
He's not Brad Pitt or Clint Eastwood.
So Amber Heard hooked up with him because he was a star.....and then she found out she could abuse him....because Depp grew up in a home with an abusive mother.

When famous people marry each other they discover that the other person is a human-being.
Most of them want to move on and hook up with somebody else. Someone who's exciting.
But when egos clash.....you get two people that are used to everyone kissing their asses.....and they don't like it when someone talks back to them.

So Amber Heard hooked up with him because he was a star.....and then she found out she could abuse him....because Depp grew up in a home with an abusive mother.
What is the excuse for those that act that way that are not famous or actors?

That is a good assessment. And why he dresses so ridiculously. He has never really grown up. Stuck in teenagedom.

First i heard that he grew up in an abusive home. I wonder if that is the truth or done for the courtroom.

Putting this thread here, since I think most agree it is not just reviews, but all things movies as well.
Anyway... I haven't kept up with this Depp court thing, haven't read anything etc. but I look at YouTube everyday and different videos of this court saga keep showing up. So I watched a portion of one.
It was recorded arguments between Depp and his wife. It seems BOTH would record each other when arguing. Ok... that's weird... but Jesus Christ. Depp is one wiped out dude. Drunk most of the time it seems, inebriated to the point it is difficult to understand WTF he is ever saying. And when you do understand the words - who could possibly understand WTF he is talking about. He makes no sense. Rambling nonsense. And then recording of arguments why he is SOBER... it doesn't help. Just nonsensical ramblings.
Quote...while sober.. seemingly trying to say that arguing is a waste of time: "It' not the war... ya know... it's the fighting. The soldiers keeping at it, I want to avoid the war with the soldiers".

WTF???
I've long since given up following actors lives off the set. It is their acting that I'm interested in. I couldn't care less what they do in their personal life. Also what you see in the news about actors is most often exaggerated, showing them only at their worst or their best, rarely showing a realist image of the whole person. Does being gay make the performances of Cary Grant less appealing. Sinatra's womanizing and mob associations filled the papers but certainly did not make his singing or acting less popular.

In his personal life Johnny Depp has been rebelliousness, unconventionality, and volatile rejecting the typical celebrity image; plagued by alcohol and drugs, he is one most accomplished entertainers today, winning academy awards, golden globe for acting. He is also a talented producer, musician, and song writer writing, scores and songs for a number Hollywood movies plus his own recordings. He is also accomplished profession artist selling his paintings at auction.

The personal lives of many great artists are a mess but that does make their accomplishments less meaningful.

That is a good assessment. And why he dresses so ridiculously. He has never really grown up. Stuck in teenagedom.
He dropped out high school at 16 to join a rock band. As a teen and adult he has rejected the conventual as you can see in his music, acting, painting, and life style.

According to journalist Hadley Freeman: "Along with Phoenix and Keanu Reeves, he was part of a holy trinity of grunge heart-throbs. They were the opposite of the Beverly Hills, 90210 boys, or Brad Pitt and DiCaprio, because they seemed embarrassed by their looks, even resentful of them. ...This uninterest in their own prettiness made them seem edgy, even while their prettiness softened that edge. They signified not just a different kind of celebrity, but a different kind of masculinity: desirable but gentle, manly but girlish. Depp in particular was the cool pinup it was safe to like, and the safe pinup it was cool to like. We fans understood that there was more to Depp, Phoenix and Reeves than handsomeness. They were artistic—they had bands!—and they thought really big thoughts, which they would ramble on about confusingly in interviews. If we dated them, we understood that our role would be to understand their souls."

Strawman? No, I just lead a boring peaceful life compared to Depp and moonies lives.
Perhaps, yours too.
Society embraces those that conform. Those that march to their own beat and lack money and fame often become outcasts of society.

I've long since given up following actors lives off the set. It is their acting that I'm interested in. I couldn't care less what they do in their personal life. Also what you see in the news about actors is most often exaggerated, showing them only at their worst or their best, rarely showing a realist image of the whole person. Does being gay make the performances of Cary Grant less appealing. Sinatra's womanizing and mob associations filled the papers but certainly did not make his singing or acting less popular.

In his personal life Johnny Depp has been rebelliousness, unconventionality, and volatile rejecting the typical celebrity image; plagued by alcohol and drugs, he is one most accomplished entertainers today, winning academy awards, golden globe for acting. He is also a talented producer, musician, and song writer writing, scores and songs for a number Hollywood movies plus his own recordings. He is also accomplished profession artist selling his paintings at auction.

The personal lives of many great artists are a mess but that does make their accomplishments less meaningful.
I agree. While I may read an occasional interview once in awhile I don’t really read much about entertainers personal lives. I usually find that the more I come to know about them the less I tend to like them. So I don’t bother. I just want to enjoy their movies,music etc…

Forum List

Back