John Stossel Freeloaders

Did anyone watch? If that show didn't make you mad there is something wrong with you, no matter what party you think you blelong to. WOW!
Me and the wife watched it last night. That stupid racist lawyer made me rage! :evil:

the government lady for the bureau of Indian affairs really pissed me of.....we will help them whether they like it or not and come what may ....what a tool. boy has she found a home.

Did anyone watch? If that show didn't make you mad there is something wrong with you, no matter what party you think you blelong to. WOW!
Me and the wife watched it last night. That stupid racist lawyer made me rage! :evil:

That lawyer actually had the nerve to say "not to much" when asked how much he was making of the claims, when apparently he made like 10 million dollars. Sick! Thats our tax dollars. :eek:

I caught is also.

WOW and WOW is right.

That lawyer for the Indians pissed me off big time. Look at that tribe in NC that gets no money from the Fed at all and those guys are kicking ass and takin names. Successfull?? WOW.

That woman is an idiot.

What a jaw dropper of a show. Jeeze.

Yup, I caught most of it. Just goes to show you that handouts just re-enforce keeping your hand out . . . for more, more, more with very little chance of breaking the chain. Entitlement mentality has become ingrained, just the way uh huh uh huh uncle likes it uh huh uh huh.

I've used the Stossel videos in social studies for economics towards the end of 8th grade. They don't fit into our texts, but definitely fit into state standards. They are great at the end of the year when the kids are zonked out on texts. I made up some video q and a's and then some personal thoughts on each video.

I made sure to make clear to the students that Stossel is libertarian in his own outlook and reporting.

Twice this year as a sub, I had AP classes in social studies and econ that showed Stossel videos, both with explanations of his viewpoint and the kids thoughts.

I am a Medicaid Coordinator & would love to speak to Mr. Stossel about the abuse, voter influencing, progressive agenda brain washing & blatant waist of Medicaid funds I see every day. I have a story I would love to tell the country, if I knew the proper venue to do so.

Forum List

Back