John stewart = village idiot

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Even though he wasn't alive, John Stewart said Harry Truman should have been tried for war crimes. LOL. Tell that to the millions of lives that were saved by Truman ending the war in rapid fashion.

Stewart said we should have dropped the first bomb in the ocean and Japan would have surrendered. That way we would have prevented Japanese loss of life and suffering. Here's the problem: Japan didn't surrender after we dropped the first bomb on Hiroshima. That's why we had to go back and drop the second on Nagasaki three days later. The radical left's insatiable anger shouldn't be directed at Truman, it should be directed at the Japanese government for not listening. They are the ones responsible their own people's deaths.

Comedians like Stewart and Janine Garafolo need to start thinking about what is best for America and not wat is best for their own careers.

They are the worst types . . . They paint themselves in a corner with all their torture talk . . . They make outlandish statements on a daily basis and then run and hide behind, "I'm a comic, that's what I do."

No.......That's what people call a coward. They wonder Americans don't take them seriously

btw: Stewart acknowledged the total stupidity of his comment last night and apologized profusely.

If that matters.

Even though he wasn't alive, John Stewart said Harry Truman should have been tried for war crimes. LOL. Tell that to the millions of lives that were saved by Truman ending the war in rapid fashion.

Stewart said we should have dropped the first bomb in the ocean and Japan would have surrendered. That way we would have prevented Japanese loss of life and suffering. Here's the problem: Japan didn't surrender after we dropped the first bomb on Hiroshima. That's why we had to go back and drop the second on Nagasaki three days later. The radical left's insatiable anger shouldn't be directed at Truman, it should be directed at the Japanese government for not listening. They are the ones responsible their own people's deaths.

Comedians like Stewart and Janine Garafolo need to start thinking about what is best for America and not wat is best for their own careers.

They are the worst types . . . They paint themselves in a corner with all their torture talk . . . They make outlandish statements on a daily basis and then run and hide behind, "I'm a comic, that's what I do."

No.......That's what people call a coward. They wonder Americans don't take them seriously

Last edited:

You idiots are used to reaching out to an "entertainer" Iin Rush Limbaugh that you transferthe rights to your brain to your television.

Hey moron! The people you list as traitors are just fucking entertainers. They are not in any position of power. If you don't find them amusing change the channel or turn off your tv you mentally lazy fuck.

The left, be they politicians, entertainers, or other are feeling quite confident these days - and I cannot blame them. Controlling the White House, Congress, and the media, it would be difficult not to presume such outlandish comments such as those voiced by Stewart are now perfectly acceptable in this current socio-political climate. Calling Truman a war criminal is just one of many examples of increasingly shrill and more open cries from the left.

What likely happened on this occurance though, was some collective outrage by the far more moderate Silent Majority, who in fact control the keys to the kingdom. The network feared loss of commercial dollars, and called Stewart on his stupidity - thus the quickly assembled apology the next day.

Stewart's act has grown increasingly tired, much like Mahar's.

Colbert still entertains on occassion, though what once passed as ironic wit is quickly descending into sophomoric simplicity.

Some believe that Japan did surrender after the first bomb was dropped, but we wanted to test out our new bombs, so we dropped the second one anyways.

Some also believe Saddam tried to surrender/make a deal before we invaded Iraq, but Cheney/Bush wanted to invade, NO MATTER WHAT.

And Afganistan may have tried to turn over Bin Ladin, but again, Bush didn't want to make a deal. He was hell bent on invasion.

I don't know if these things are true, but you sure as hell don't know for sure that they are false either.

So stop telling us the official history that we all fucking learned in grade school. Have you ever considered you are brainwashed with nationalism?

Nobody with a brain takes John Stewart seriously. He's meant to be laughed at. He's a comedian.

I only wish that you were right.

"A new study has confirmed surveys that suggest an increasing number of young adults are using late-night comedy and talk shows as their primary vehicle for getting their news. "
Young Americans get their news from 'The Daily Show' | Article from Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research

Between the daytime indocrination in schools and universities, and nighttime indocrination on cable 'comedy' shows, the result is an Obama Administration.

Nobody with a brain takes John Stewart seriously. He's meant to be laughed at. He's a comedian.

"A new study has confirmed surveys that suggest an increasing number of young adults are using late-night comedy and talk shows as their primary vehicle for getting their news. "
Young Americans get their news from 'The Daily Show' | Article from Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research

Between the daytime indocrination in schools and universities, and nighttime indocrination on cable 'comedy' shows, the result is an Obama Administration.

I found out about the tarp funds on the Daily Show.

We found out on the Daily SHow that Kramer and the Wallstreet executives did in fact lie to us and they did cause the financial mess we are in now.

How come we don't find this information on Fox or MSNBC?

Because they are too busy grading the President and the FIRST LADY in their first 100 days on the job.

Now which channels/shows are a joke?

Its called Satire stupid. And I hope you keep mocking John Stewart. Then maybe he'll run for Senate in Minnesota and he can join the other guy you idiots didn't take seriously, and that's AL FRANKEN BABY!!!!

61 seats in the Senate. Keep underestimating us.

Keep mocking the one show that tells us the truth. You think the kids watching the daily show are dumb? We think you are a fucking retard!!!!:cuckoo:

We found out on the Daily SHow that Kramer and the Wallstreet executives did in fact lie to us and they did cause the financial mess we are in now.

Because they are too busy grading the President and the FIRST LADY in their first 100 days on the job.

Its called Satire stupid. And I hope you keep mocking John Stewart. Then maybe he'll run for Senate in Minnesota and he can join the other guy you idiots didn't take seriously, and that's AL FRANKEN BABY!!!!

Keep mocking the one show that tells us the truth. You think the kids watching the daily show are dumb? We think you are a fucking retard!!!!:cuckoo:

i doubt that you think at all.

Stop obsessing over me Del. And stop sending me private messages asking me to tea bag you. :lol:

Stop obsessing over me Del. And stop sending me private messages asking me to tea bag you. :lol:

you're projecting again, dear.

Forum List

Back