John McCain breaks with GOP on CIA Director nomination

McCain is beholden to the nation as well as Arizona, and since the citizens of Arizona voted McCain in yet again, I suspect the Tom Horns are in the small minority there about McCain.

John McCain has announced on Twitter he does not support Gina Haspel's nomination to lead the CIA.

'I believe Gina Haspel is a patriot who loves our country & has devoted her professional life to its service & defense. However, her role in overseeing the use of torture is disturbing & her refusal to acknowledge torture’s immorality is disqualifying. '

(I don't know how to post tweets intact)

Hear Hear Senator.

Yet another reason to confirm her.

You really need to give your stupidity a rest. Take two enemas orally and go to bed early with your pillow tightly in place over what is left of your face!

81435461.gif

We see the stinkin' quality of the alt right emerge yet again.

What I like about McCain is that he can always make the far right and alt right, enemies of America, just squeal.

And Democrats applaud. No wonder you like him. No class.

What I like about McCain is that he can always make the far right and alt right, enemies of America, just squeal.
Indeed, a person to wish bad on an old man dying of brain tumors is to notify the world that person has no class.

billy, you are no Republican is the point. McCain is. End of discussion.

McCain is beholden to the nation as well as Arizona, and since the citizens of Arizona voted McCain in yet again, I suspect the Tom Horns are in the small minority there about McCain.

Not likely, Flakey.....the beaners all voted for him because he's in the pocket of the hospitality industry and wants that cheap, easily intimidated, labor to keep coming in. Meanwhile he sits in his gated bunker up in Sedona laughing at us.

Indeed, a person to wish bad on an old man dying of brain tumors is to notify the world that person has no class.

Yeah well, look at what that dying old man is wishing on us. Take your morality speech’s and shove them.

John McCain has announced on Twitter he does not support Gina Haspel's nomination to lead the CIA.

'I believe Gina Haspel is a patriot who loves our country & has devoted her professional life to its service & defense. However, her role in overseeing the use of torture is disturbing & her refusal to acknowledge torture’s immorality is disqualifying. '

Hear Hear Senator.

Also in the news, fire burns, the sun is hot, water is wet, and the Pope is catholic. Film at eleven.

Not likely, Flakey.....the beaners all voted for him because he's in the pocket of the hospitality industry and wants that cheap, easily intimidated, labor to keep coming in. Meanwhile he sits in his gated bunker up in Sedona laughing at us.
Likely, tommie, because he got the solid vote on middle Arizona and the conservatives. All "the beaners" voted Dem.

]Likely, tommie, because he got the solid vote on middle Arizona and the conservatives. All "the beaners" voted Dem.

"tommie"? :lol: Should you ever discover something you know something about, tell us all about it. When it comes to Arizona politics, STFU.

I don't wish bad on him, and he is no Republican.

And yes, I am no Republican either. I am also no Democrat.

Hear Hear Senator.

Personally I have nothing against torture.

Unfortunately McCain was tortured just for spite, not for information.

I guess McCain will never get over it.

The USA did not belong in Viet Nam.

The USA should not have been dropping bombs on Viet Nam.

McCain was tortured because he dropped bombs on Viet Nam.

It was probably not anything personal between him and the Vietcong.

Gina Haspel is NOT responsible for enhanced interrogations and was powerless to stop them. McCain and his pals in congress had the power to stop them so why didn't they? McCain needs to grow a pair and accept responsibility, he never will because he's a self centered backstabbing douchebag.
Even if she did the torturing/waterboarding herself I would salute her for it.

If torture saves us another 9-11 have at it. Look what NK did to Warmbier. They tortured him, pulled his teeth out then tried to put them back, he came home brain damaged and comatose and died.

Personally I have nothing against torture.

Unfortunately McCain was tortured just for spite, not for information.

I guess McCain will never get over it.

The USA did not belong in Viet Nam.

The USA should not have been dropping bombs on Viet Nam.

McCain was tortured because he dropped bombs on Viet Nam.

It was probably not anything personal between him and the Vietcong.

He wasn't held by the VC, he wasn't tortured after his capture, and yeah, we should have been in Vietnam and had that war won after the Tet in late '68 but LBJ bailed on us and the American people.

I don't believe this stuff anymore....McCain is a drooling vegetable. Somebody else is releasing these memos

BS.

But tk is right.

There are not enough Rs with balls to do the right thing.

Actually, do any of them actually have balls or are they all in trump's desk?
One has to wonder how many "dominoes" will go down when they follow the money.

McCain is a bitter old sick man. He lost, Trump won. I am sorry that he has terminal brain cancer, but the guy was never the hero he pretended to be. He was directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 sailors on the carrier he flew off of. He "accidently" dropped bombs on the deck because he was pissed at having to wait for his turn to take off.

Not true. A plane across the deck from his had a missile short-circuit and hit the plane behind McCain's and exploded. He barely got out before his own bird caught fire. A common story on the Net, but it's not true.

Forum List

Back