White House official mocked John McCain's cancer diagnosis

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'White House special assistant Kelly Sadler reportedly mocked Senator John McCain's brain cancer diagnosis during a meeting on Thursday led by deputy press secretary Raj Shah, after the Senator came out against CIA nominee Gina Haspel, according to The Hill's Jordan Fabian and Jonathan Easley.

Why it matters: This is a brutal leak from the White House communications team as Sadler said, "t doesn't matter, he's dying anyway." The Hill reports that Sadler's comment "did not go over well with others at the meeting," but that "the conversation continued without addressing it." In a statement to the Hill, the White House responded to the claims saying, "[w]e respect Senator McCain’s service to our nation and he and his family are in our prayers during this difficult time."'

Ahhhh...the Trump White House.

Pure class.

I remember way more class being shown during drunken, frat parties when I was in university then this White House exhibits. And that is pretty bad.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Fuck McStain!!
I hope it's excruciating on his way out.

Another Trumpbot troll who talks tough while sitting behind a computer on a chat forum. Go on your Facebook/twitter page and say that. Then post the link.
But you don't have the courage to do that.

Anyone who says that about a war hero who broke no major laws and who is dying of cancer is to be pitied.

I feel great pity for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Karma is rough for those who don't understand it.

He will have earned it.

Fuck McStain!!

Another Trumpbot troll who talks tough while sitting behind a computer on a chat forum. Go on your Facebook/twitter page and say that. Then post the link.

Anyone who says that about a war hero who broke no major laws and who is dying of cancer is to be pitied.

You are suggesting THAT action so YOU can data mine and attack his family.
McTreason is a cock sucker and I look forward to pissing on his grave!

Last edited:
'White House special assistant Kelly Sadler reportedly mocked Senator John McCain's brain cancer diagnosis during a meeting on Thursday led by deputy press secretary Raj Shah, after the Senator came out against CIA nominee Gina Haspel, according to The Hill's Jordan Fabian and Jonathan Easley. Why it matters: This is a brutal leak from the White House communications team as Sadler said, "t doesn't matter, he's dying anyway." The Hill reports that Sadler's comment "did not go over well with others at the meeting," but that "the conversation continued without addressing it." In a statement to the Hill, the White House responded to the claims saying, "[w]e respect Senator McCain’s service to our nation and he and his family are in our prayers during this difficult time."'

Ahhhh...the Trump White House. Pure class. I remember way more class being shown during drunken, frat parties when I was in university then this White House exhibits. And that is pretty bad.

Nah, nah, nah, Mr. Ricket, you heard it all wrong. When talking about McCain's brain, all the White House said about it was that it was just another a SHITHOLE. A shithole in a world filled with shitholes. I hope that clears the matter up better for you.

Fuck McStain!!

You still use facebook? :21:

McCain was a hero in the military. McCain was a RINO politically and he personally hates Trump which makes him currently a political loser. On a human level, I respect and thank him for his service and I hope he can overcome his brain cancer. IMO it has been affecting his thinking for a while now.

Last edited:
Fuck McStain!!

Are you kidding? That WOULD require stepping out of one's parental unit's basement.

Fuck McStain!!

Wow! I thought that I had all the obnoxious posters on "ignore". Well, there is always room for one more.

Fuck McStain!!

Are you kidding? That WOULD require stepping out of one's parental unit's basement.
Mine are dead, you making fun of them snatch face?

And the majority disagrees with you, muffin.
The thread DISAGREES. Damn YOUR ratings STILL SUCK. Keep your day job!

I am.

You said the following about a cancer patient who has broken no major laws - forgetting the fact that he served his country VERY well.

'I live in Arizona and can't wait for John McTreason to die. Fuck him.'

Fuck McStain!!

I am.

They must have done a horrible job/been horrible people to raise a person who would say such a terrible thing as you did earlier.

You said the following about a cancer patient who has broken no major laws - let alone one who served his country VERY well.

If you are so low that you would say such a thing...then you had better be ready for people to make fun of you/your family.

And I just did.

And..........loving it.

I am.

You said the following about a cancer patient who has broken no major laws - forgetting the fact that he served his country VERY well.

Fuck McStain!!

I am.

They must have done a horrible job/been horrible people to raise a person who would say such a terrible thing as you did earlier.

You said the following about a cancer patient who has broken no major laws - let alone one who served his country VERY well.

If you are so low that you would say such a thing...then you had better be ready for people to make fun of you/your family.

And I just did.

And..........loving it.
Well noob, attacking a members family here IS AGAINST the site rules. So you have been warned cyber sissy.
I hope McCain rots SLOWLY and his death stink fills the halls and his fuckin brains drip and drivel out of every body opening.

I am.

I am.

And I just did.

And..........loving it.
Well noob, attacking a members family here IS AGAINST the site rules. So you have been warned cyber sissy.
I hope McCain rots SLOWLY and his death stink fills the halls and his fuckin brains drip and drivel out of every body opening.

LOL...first you ask (dare?) someone if they are knocking your parents.

Than when someone answers your question and actually does it...you run to the rules like a coward.

How pathetic...and funny.

You: 'Are you knocking my parents?'
Me: 'Yup'
You: 'You broke the rules....you broke the rules'.

LOL....you are good for a laugh.

Go and run and tell the mods. I have been banned from so many sites...it's like a hobby of mine.

And just to be clear...whoever raised you obviously did a lousy job of it if they taught you to say such cowardly and disgusting things about terminal patients...let alone ones who were war heros who actually refused to be sent home before other POW's.

I am NOT a fan of McCain as a politician (generally). But I respect his stance on torture and his tremendous heroism during his time as a POW.

And I would NEVER say the things you are saying about someone who is slowly dying. That is beyond disgusting PLUS INCREDIBLY cowardly to do it nameless/faceless hiding behind a computer.
And if your parents taught you to do that..then they were terrible parents.

And the mods can do what they want....that is what I think and I ain't taking it back.
You started it and I am finishing it.

And if that gets me banned...so be it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back