John Kyle never said that Abortion is 90% of what Planned Parenthood does

What about the other 90 percent of PP that provides health care, cancer screenings and birth control for FREE?

it's 97%, not that i want to be picky or anything.

Thanks for the correction.

Shoot...........I've even used PP on occasion to get a free screening and some condoms. Nothing like going to their office and asking, because they give you a really nice assortment, some of which are colored and flavored.

Nice when you can get around 10 bucks worth of stuff for free.

What about the other 90 percent of PP that provides health care, cancer screenings and birth control for FREE?

Thanks for the correction.

Shoot...........I've even used PP on occasion to get a free screening and some condoms. Nothing like going to their office and asking, because they give you a really nice assortment, some of which are colored and flavored.

Nice when you can get around 10 bucks worth of stuff for free.

they provide a valuable service. but the nutters are afraid people will get laid if planned parenthood exists. :cuckoo:

oops... did i say that out loud???

Planned Parenthood kills about 5,500 unborn babies per week. What else do they do, lecture about abortions, promote abortions, lobby democrat politicians?

Planned Parenthood kills about 5,500 unborn babies per week. What else do they do, lecture about abortions, promote abortions, lobby democrat politicians?

How do you kill something that hasn't been born yet?

How can you kill something that hasn't been born yet? Are you shitting me? You don't think an unborn baby is alive? People would go to jail for killing animals the way abortionists kill humans. Aren't lefties sick of the coy little games democrats are playing with PP statistics? PP kills 5,500 unborn babies per week. What else do they have time for? Harvesting the little bodies for science? Doing the paperwork on humans they kill who will never be remembered or even named? We are in a fiscal crisis in this Country. We can't afford to spend taxpayer dollars on luxury items like abortions. Let PP downsize or reduce overhead costs or maybe shut down a couple of their butcher shops.

How can you kill something that hasn't been born yet? Are you shitting me? You don't think an unborn baby is alive? People would go to jail for killing animals the way abortionists kill humans. Aren't lefties sick of the coy little games democrats are playing with PP statistics? PP kills 5,500 unborn babies per week. What else do they have time for? Harvesting the little bodies for science? Doing the paperwork on humans they kill who will never be remembered or even named? We are in a fiscal crisis in this Country. We can't afford to spend taxpayer dollars on luxury items like abortions. Let PP downsize or reduce overhead costs or maybe shut down a couple of their butcher shops.

So you are worried about "killing babies" because of the financial concerns? Wouldn't bringing more unwanted children in to this world pose a bigger financial threat to our country? Seems to me that your argument is chock full of inconsistencies. Why is this not surprising?

Bottom line...Kyle lied!
Voters will be reminded and reminded and reminded.

i dont care how many they do a year.
Its none of your fucking business so shut the fuck up and go live your life.

Yeah no kidding. Don't they have enough going on in your life to actually care what others do with their own lives?

Seriously worry about your own life.

Think about it, if abortions were illegal, how bad the unemployment rate would be? Seriously think of the consequences of what the hell you propose. Actually use your brain, I know you have it.

Actually, the question I would ask is if they were made illegal again, how many women would die in back alley operations?

But, the "compassionate conservatives" would say that she was sinning and the wages of sin is death, so she deserved to die for getting an abortion.

I'm guessing if they were illegal, there would be a lot of people on welfare, with many kids going to orphanages after their mothers die.

My guess, given how man died before they were legal, is a bit fewer than currently die from legal abortions.

Let me see if I understand what you are saying.

Since PP does not actually do cancer screenings, they just refer people to doctors and clinics that actually do the screening, and 90% of the services they provide to pregnant women is an abortion, they somehow manage to get most of the people that walk thogough their doors out of there with birth control.

I can actually believe that, the last time I went by PP they were handing out condoms at the door. If they count every condom they gove out as a birth control treatment they can easily drive up those percentages.

Why don't you go around punching pregnant women in the stomach and find out?

That would be harming the woman. I know you don't care about her well being but since she actually has been born and is living I consider her well being to be important.

So strange, all the mewling and puking by the Conservatives about abortion. Yet these are the very people that would deny the resultant babies and their mothers adaquete health care.

It is not about morality, it is about control, and always has been. Otherwise, these Conservatives would be creating laws that required and paid for pre-natal and post natal care for all of this nations children.

John Kyl told him

I don't give a damn what John Kyl said.

What really is the point of your OP? That because someone said something that was incorrect that means abortion is A-OK!!!

Fetuses are being slaughtered, and people are making money off it, and all you can do is defend them.

Regardless, Abortion is still legal in this country and Planned Parenthood is doing nothing wrong.

They also prevent more abortions than the rightwing does with it's ineffective legislation.

I suppose when the Nazi's were shoving millions of jews into ovens there was "nothing wrong with it" because it was perfectly legal for the Germans. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back