John Boehner: Ending Abortion Is 'One Of Our Most Fundamental Goals This Year'

This is not about defining morality. Again, I am not wanting to outlaw the practice of abortion, though I completely believe it is within the right of the states' to do so, but rather allowing for the practice to wither and die as it would if it were not being subsidized by the tax payers.

spineless. moral cowards on this level have been rare lately. :clap2: thank you making me believe again

Thank you for reminding me why I no longer visit this board.

Do you know John Boner_

Do you have a point to make?

4215121650_1990d4e820.jpg

[youtube]tUkE9qaVgmo[/youtube]

Comedy gold!

This is not about defining morality. Again, I am not wanting to outlaw the practice of abortion, though I completely believe it is within the right of the states' to do so, but rather allowing for the practice to wither and die as it would if it were not being subsidized by the tax payers.

spineless. moral cowards on this level have been rare lately. :clap2: thank you making me believe again

If your visiting this board to change minds I question your sanity.

If your[sic] visiting this board to change minds I question your sanity.

It you are you're delusional.

Change minds? It is possible to educate at times. But rarely will you find a member who stays focused in a thread. Most people want to play Radio Shock Jock Talk show Host, Lecturer, or Propaganda Minister.

Most posts are irrational and full of myth, debunked facts, and talking points...and that is only the right wing con side...we haven't touched on left progressives.

When confronted with facts and truths most people here hunker down with an obstinate denial and ignorance that used to amaze...

Change minds? It is possible to educate at times. But rarely will you find a member who stays focused in a thread. Most people want to play Radio Shock Jock Talk show Host, Lecturer, or Propaganda Minister.

Most posts are irrational and full of myth, debunked facts, and talking points...and that is only the right wing con side...we haven't touched on left progressives.

When confronted with facts and truths most people here hunker down with an obstinate denial and ignorance that used to amaze...

If your going to insert [sic] into the posts of others, I would suggest spelling your own words right. Especially if there right below the post you corrected. But at least I have an excuse. The stupid apple feature automatically screws up my misspellings into other words. But hey, whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself I guess.

Last edited:

If your going to insert [sic] into the posts of others, I would suggest spelling your own words right. Especially if there right below the post you corrected. But at least I have an excuse. The stupid apple feature automatically screws up my misspellings into other words.

I put teh 't' in after my keyboard started acting up. Something I caught in a PM

I typed an 'f' and some other character popped up...weird, eh?

thank you Mozilla

If your going to insert [sic] into the posts of others, I would suggest spelling your own words right. Especially if there right below the post you corrected. But at least I have an excuse. The stupid apple feature automatically screws up my misspellings into other words. But hey, whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself I guess.

Obviously and IT and and IF are not mistaken for each other while a your and a you're are

just sozeyanoze

Back during the 6 years the GOP had both Houses of Congress and the White House, how many bills did they offer up to end abortions?

None. Not a single one...when they had the power to do it.

How many times will you suckers fall for their empty promises and lies? What a bunch of maroons!

How awful

Liberals should be encouraged to abort their babies no matter how ghastly it is.

Forum List

Back