Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
At the October 19, 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton defended abortion in the third trimester. She claimed that abortions at these late stages are necessary to save the lives of women; therefore, abortion must remain legal. But former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has testified that abortions never have to be committed to save a woman’s life.

Levatino explains the procedure in the following video:
Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

ANOTHER VIDEO :

Research hard enough, long enough, and in the right places this information is out there. There's a reason you are told differently. False information and the Medical/Government police know best.

Keep telling yourselves the excuse we were all taught in school thanks to Planned parenthood and using women, young women , and their babies as a scape goat to use babies for testing once they've been aborted.
It's no secret it's just the public figuring out how self genocide is easily manipulated into population thinking.
If told long enough it's ok to do, people will believe it.
A company caught using aborted babies was caught and now has a few court trial to appear in. if the incident was not true why the hell is there courts involved. Conspiracies don't waste courts on pure bull shit because a court system is not going to lets bs enter in if there isn't reasonable doubt to do so.

The problem it' often gets coverd up. sealed shut etc.

Last edited:
just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

At the October 19, 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton defended abortion in the third trimester. She claimed that abortions at these late stages are necessary to save the lives of women; therefore, abortion must remain legal. But former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has testified that abortions never have to be committed to save a woman’s life.

Levatino explains the procedure in the following video:

Research hard enough, long enough, and in the right places this information is out there. There's a reason you are told differently. False information and the Medical/Government police know best.

Keep telling yourselves the excuse we were all taught in school thanks to Planned parenthood and using women, young women , and their babies as a scape goat to use babies for testing once they've been aborted.
It's no secret it's just the public figuring out how self genocide is easily manipulated into population thinking.
If told long enough it's ok to do, people will believe it.
A company caught using aborted babies was caught and now has a few court trial to appear in. if the incident was not true why the hell is there courts involved. Conspiracies don't waste courts on pure bull shit because a court system is not going to lets bs enter in if there isn't reasonable doubt to do so.

The problem it' often gets coverd up. sealed shut etc.

Someone should have told Rick Santorum's wife. They decided to save her.

CvYl2GSUMAAfWfd.jpg

just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

At what stage of the pregnancy? Or was this at birth? And couldn't a C-section have made a difference?

A lot has been learned since then., just saying.

A Conversation with a Former Abortionist: Full Interview with Dr. Anthony Levatino

At what stage of the pregnancy? Or was this at birth? And couldn't a C-section have made a difference?
Women abort babies up to 8 mos and think nothing of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------- don't know the detail except that I was about 12 . I just know what my MOM said in passing when I was older . It was discussed between my Mom and DAD when my Mom was pregnant . Kids were not involved in the discussion .

--------------------------------- SURE Freewill !!

--------------------------------- SURE Freewill !!
What in the hell are you trying to imply? Nothing has been learned in 56 years? Really that is where you are going?

how sad

And even further along......my thought is that abortion should be legal & an available choice WITHIN the first trimester, 4th & 5th month, or after, is questionable and only on the advice of a physician. After the 6th month the baby can survive outside of the womb. If the mother doesn't want it, they could give it up for adoption to those who want babies but can't have them.

--------------------------------------------------------------- don't know the detail except that I was about 12 . I just know what my MOM said in passing when I was older . It was discussed between my Mom and DAD when my Mom was pregnant . Kids were not involved in the discussion .

I understand.

My mother had been told for many years she should never have kids because of her heart, it would kill her. Yet she did anyway. She had said she was in the hospital in labor for 3 days prior to delivery and had slipped in & out of consciousness, Dr thought she was a goner a few times......and we both came out of it just fine

Forum List

Back