John Kerry...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, John Kerry...

You, and your predecessor (Hillary Clinton) were foreign policy disasters...

Buh-bye...
Yet your kind will never acknowledge the harm that Bush foreign policy did to the middle east. Have you heard of ISIS?

Yes she was

Jane Fonda saved more lives than Bob Hope
Nice leftwinger bullshit, but you can't prove anything of the sort. What can be proven is she caused harm to American POWs.

No, she never harmed the POWs

The ones who harmed them was the warmongers who put them into a war they did not belong in

Jane Fonda fought to get us out of a bullshit war

Buh-bye...
Yet your kind will never acknowledge the harm that Bush foreign policy did to the middle east. Have you heard of ISIS?
Wrong, buffalo breath...

Afghanistan was a righteous shoot, after 9-11...

Iraq was completely bogus, based upon a fabricated casus belli, it served no useful purpose, it took our eye off the ball in Afghanistan, it pointlessly spilled American blood and treasure, and left a vacuum into which Islamist scum such as ISIS were able to prosper...

What has any of that to do with the demonstrable fact that the Obama Administration's foreign policy - guided by Obumble himself, and executed and planned in detail by both Hillary Clinton and John Kerry... was a frigging disaster with very few bright spots to commend it?

Buh-bye...
Wrong, buffalo breath...

Afghanistan was a righteous shoot, after 9-11...

Iraq was completely bogus, based upon a fabricated casus belli, it served no useful purpose, it took our eye off the ball in Afghanistan, it pointlessly spilled American blood and treasure, and left a vacuum into which Islamist scum such as ISIS were able to prosper...

What has any of that to do with the demonstrable fact that the Obama Administration's foreign policy - guided by Obumble himself, and executed and planned in detail by both Hillary Clinton and John Kerry... was a frigging disaster with very few bright spots to commend it?
What exactly was wrong with the Obama foreign policy? I would appreciate details

...What exactly was wrong with the Obama foreign policy? I would appreciate details
That's an easy one... totally low-hanging fruit...

1. line-in-the-sand in Syria

2. Crimea

3. Eastern Ukraine

4. bad nuclear armaments deal with Iran

5. Libya

6. Benghazi

7. weakening of NATO

8. Chinese aggressive behaviors

9. North Korean aggressive behaviors

10. betrayal of Israel at the UN

11. collapse of Egypt

12. collapse of Syria

13. Russian aggression in Syria

14. alienation of Turkey and their present flirtation with the Russian Federation

-------------------

That should be enough of a warm-up

...What exactly was wrong with the Obama foreign policy? I would appreciate details

2. Crimea

3. Eastern Ukraine

5. Libya

6. Benghazi

7. weakening of NATO

11. collapse of Egypt

12. collapse of Syria

14. alienation of Turkey and their present flirtation with the Russian Federation

-------------------

Thanks for confirming that you aint got a clue

John Kerry fought and was wounded in VietNam. He saw what a bullshit war it was firsthand and fought to end it when he returned home

John Kerry was a hero

Those who lied to continue the war while wrapping themselves in the American flag were the traitors

2. Crimea

3. Eastern Ukraine

5. Libya

6. Benghazi

7. weakening of NATO

11. collapse of Egypt

12. collapse of Syria

-------------------

Thanks for confirming that you aint got a clue
Indeed.

Thanks for confirming that you cannot refute those observations, little one...

John Kerry fought and was wounded in VietNam. He saw what a bullshit war it was firsthand and fought to end it when he returned home

John Kerry was a hero

Those who lied to continue the war while wrapping themselves in the American flag were the traitors
Mixed reviews on that from Vietnam vets.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with his miserable failures as a Secretary of State.

John Kerry is a great American who was a hero in Vietnam, made a great Senator and outstanding Secretary of State

He should have been President

Hero? According to HIS testimony he is a war criminal. Far, far from a "war hero". But a 'tard, like you, doesn't understand the difference.

John Kerry was a hero

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with his miserable failures as a Secretary of State.
Kerry did a great job as Secretary of State
Got Iran to give up their nuclear program
Recognition of Cuba after 50 years

Name a Sec State in the last 20 years who accomplished more

No, she never harmed the POWs...
According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

Jane Fonda regrets anti-troop image: 'I made a huge mistake'
“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg

I didn't say that, but everything was relatively calm until Bush invaded Iraq. It will be decades before any peace returns.
Hmmm.....so now I have a choice; either you are a low-down liar or so fucking stupid further discussion is worthless.

So, according to you, all was peaceful in the ME until March 2003. Again, what's it worth to you for me to take the time to prove you wrong, a fact almost every person on this forum already knows you are?

I didn't say that, but everything was relatively calm until Bush invaded Iraq. It will be decades before any peace returns.
Hmmm.....so now I have a choice; either you are a low-down liar or so fucking stupid further discussion is worthless.

So, according to you, all was peaceful in the ME until March 2003. Again, what's it worth to you for me to take the time to prove you wrong, a fact almost every person on this forum already knows you are?
What was accomplished in Iraq? Were WMD's found, will the hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered by Bush come back to life. Iraq was the only country that could stop Iranian aggression, now Iran is in total control. Did you ever question the trillions of dollars pissed away for nothing?

According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg
Seems she is saying she was for the soldiers, which she was
It was the imagery that was regretted, not her anti war views

Jane Fonda was right about the war.....Bob Hope was wrong

John Kerry was a hero

Neither of those are accomplishments, executed in such a way as to best serve the interests of the United States.

John Kerry was a hero

He did? That's not what obama admitted. It seems you are pretty severely divorced from reality...

Obama concedes deal could leave Iran closer to atomic bomb

Obama concedes deal could leave Iran closer to atomic bomb | New York Post

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg
Seems she is saying she was for the soldiers, which she was
It was the imagery that was regretted, not her anti war views

Jane Fonda was right about the war.....Bob Hope was wrong
Bob Hope may very well have been wrong.

But Jane Fonda was a traitorous bitch.

Still is.

She will never wipe that shitstain off her face.

What was accomplished in Iraq? Were WMD's found, will the hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered by Bush come back to life. Iraq was the only country that could stop Iranian aggression, now Iran is in total control. Did you ever question the trillions of dollars pissed away for nothing?
Ahhh, now you are trying to be smarter. I agree, Iraq was a HUUUGE fucking mistake, but that's a long way from your initial lie. Thanks for admitting you fucked up, no matter how tacitly you've done so.

Forum List

Back