The Demrats Russian strawman

Articles: Who Elected Donald Trump? It Wasn't the Russians

Trying to deflect from the Hildebeast being a lousy candidate and BO policies going way too far.
Yes, Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she won the popular vote by 3 million

Something tells me that the amount of all illegals+dead people who voted for Hillary, was significantly larger than 3 million. BTW, remember recount in Michigan? There were more votes that the registered voters. And if somebody decided to recount California.... Too bad they didn't...

Video: Obama ‘encourages illegals to vote’

Trying to deflect from the Hildebeast being a lousy candidate and BO policies going way too far.
Yes, Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she won the popular vote by 3 million

Something tells me that the amount of all illegals+dead people who voted for Hillary, was significantly larger than 3 million. BTW, remember recount in Michigan? There were more votes that the registered voters. And if somebody decided to recount California.... Too bad they didn't...
Pure,total bull shyte. There is not a single iota of proof f that illegals voted but its always a good excuse for losing

Pure,total bull shyte. There is not a single iota of proof f that illegals voted but its always a good excuse for losing

Excuse me, losing WHAT???? It's the Democrat party who is a loser. According to US Constitution popular vote doesn't matter. Do you respect US Constitution or not?

upload_2017-1-19_18-6-10.png

Last edited:
This is just what dems do, they are children. Afraid of the weather, oil, cars, guns, conservatives, Christians, they are fearful of everyone and everything except terrorist Muslims. Weird.

They create strawmen all of the time. Obama made a career out of it, not only as president but it's a typical tactic by "community disorganizers".

She took precincts where they would vote for a convicted felon as long as that candidate had a (D) after their name.
NYC voters elected perhaps the worst mayor( THEY say it) since Abe Beame. And why did Diblasio win the election? Because he ran as a democrat.

Last edited:

BTW genius, but for the votes in just SEVEN counties..SEVEN well known democrat lockstep strongholds. Trump wins the popular vote by 1.25 million.
Do you wish to see the POTUS elected by seven counties out of over 3,000?...
Trump won by an Electoral College landslide. That is how SHITTY of a candidate Hillary Clinton was....Look, she ran on two things. "Trump sucks, vote for me"...And "if you want four more years of Obama, vote for me"...Another thing that killed Clinton's campaign is that Obama did not campaign for her,. He campaigned for the preservation of his legacy.
Obama was convinced this election was about Obama...

Democrat voters are so convinced they are intelligent that they stopped learning years ago. The truth is America and the world has passed them by. They are no longer a party that the GOP needs to concern themselves with.

Excuse me, losing WHAT???? Do you respect American Constitution or not? It's the Democrat party who is a loser.

View attachment 107546
show us some proof of illegal voting, sonny boy. You are a pathetic liar

BTW genius, but for the votes in just SEVEN counties..SEVEN well known democrat lockstep strongholds. Trump wins the popular vote by 1.25 million.
Hillary still won the popular vote by 3 million, Eat your heart out

And you know this how...?....Of course the in the bag for Hillary Clinton main stream media would never investigate this possibility. So we will never know.
My guess is that with democrats fighting so viciously over Voter ID laws, one can guess that those opposed to voter ID laws would be opposed to any law that protects the integrity of the voting process. In for a dime. In for a dollar.

[

3 million illegals....

California not only encourages illegal aliens to vote, they automatically register them to vote..
FOS you are, not a single piece of proof

Poor Snowflake.

Illegal aliens are automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

The Communists claim that the SOS will remove those registrations prior to elections, but the next time a democrat is honest or acts with honor will be the first time.

California automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - irrefutable fact

Hillary has a popular vote surplus purely because of California, This is why we have an electoral college, Snowflake, so the illicit activities of one state cannot corrupt the entire election process.

I truly hope that Trump sends the FEC to California with a mandate to expose the blatant corruption of elections here, and that the scumbag Kamela Harris and Kim Jong (Jerry) Brown end up in federal prison for election fraud.

This last election was a joke. Outlaw grocery bags? Yeah, right - fucking frauds. Find me 100 people in the state who actually voted for that shit, I dare you.

Hillary still won the popular vote by 3 million, Eat your heart out
As we see...THAT and 75 cents gets you a senior coffee at Burger King....And with your inane stubborn comment, i see you are so partisan, that you would indeed support a system where a very small portion of the electorate would get to decide who serves as POTUS...Thus leaving all others unrepresented. To use a pet term of you liberals...."Disenfranchised"....Yeah,you don't like when your ideological buzz terms are turned against you, do you?
No need for you to respond. We're done.

[

3 million illegals....

California not only encourages illegal aliens to vote, they automatically register them to vote..
FOS you are, not a single piece of proof

Poor Snowflake.

Illegal aliens are automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

The Communists claim that the SOS will remove those registrations prior to elections, but the next time a democrat is honest or acts with honor will be the first time.

California automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - irrefutable fact

Hillary has a popular vote surplus purely because of California, This is why we have an electoral college, Snowflake, so the illicit activities of one state cannot corrupt the entire election process.

I truly hope that Trump sends the FEC to California with a mandate to expose the blatant corruption of elections here, and that the scumbag Kamela Harris and Kim Jong (Jerry) Brown end up in federal prison for election fraud.

This last election was a joke. Outlaw grocery bags? Yeah, right - fucking frauds. Find me 100 people in the state who actually voted for that shit, I dare you.
you and your kind are liars and FOS. Illegals are never registered to vote, if you disagree prove it

Thanks only to California. Besides Presidents are elected by the EC, not popular vote genius.
The popular vote just once again demonstrated just how unpopular Trump is, and it has nothing to do with California unless you continue to believe the never ending garbage and lies coming from Trumps mouth

Forum List

Back