John Kerry Has James Taylor Go To France, Sing You've Got A Friend

I understand his mic didn't work, either, and the mayor held hers for him.

How inappropriate are those words on top of just the general inappropriate action itself. I notice that france24 left out this part of his apology. Were they trying to save face for us?

I totally agree. Was never so glad to see someone lose.
Seriously. This is the US apology to France. He had James Taylor go to Paris with him and play and sing You've Got a Friend at their news conference.

Who is running the kids?? We were a laughing stock before, now it is even worse. This is seriously beyond comprehension.

Wonder if he had him go to Hanoi in the early 70s to sing You've Got a Friend to North Vietnam? That bastard Kerry will never be anything but a freaking traitor to his country and the veterans of the Vietnam war.

Kerry brings a decrepit old bald folk singer to feebly sing an off-key version of what is now elevator music.

It's so awkward-looking on the video. You gotta friend.

And the French people said, "We're dead. Nice knowin' ya."

Seriously. This is the US apology to France. He had James Taylor go to Paris with him and play and sing You've Got a Friend at their news conference.

Who is running the kids?? We were a laughing stock before, now it is even worse. This is seriously beyond comprehension.
I was just appalled.

It was pathetic and embarrassing to me to watch 10 seconds of it.

I am surprised they did not sent the fartist formerly known as Cat Stevens.

Obama can't give a speech that doesn't go on and on and on and on and on

Maybe he can put the Terrorist sleep with them. sheesh

:lol: i'm glad he didn't try to sing to them...

I'm hanging my head in shame. I've never seen something as dumb as this. And what's up with James Taylor doing it. I'll never listen to another song of his as long as I live....lol

If you did listen to James Taylor it would have to be vintage because the poor old soul can no longer sing. The display was pathetic, embarrassing and humiliating for Kerry, James Taylor and all of us.

It was embarassing, and on top of that, Taylor has really lost his gift, as well, or was just in really bad form. That made it twice as bad. And I think of the words to the song versus the tragedy...
Can you imagine if a country had done that here after the Boston bombing??
It truly makes me see how narcissistic all in this administration are. The only one I have any respect for is Samantha Powers.

I was just appalled.

It was pathetic and embarrassing to me to watch 10 seconds of it.

Last edited:
This administration never seems to tire of embarrassing the country. Holy crap.

timthumb.php

Obama must have been golfing when this decision was made he would have sent Jay-Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Is this real? How pathetic. Seriously its like a scene from a Will Ferrell movie.

What next....send Bill DeBlasio to advise Paris Police how to treat Muslims fairly?

Forum List

Back