John Kerry Has James Taylor Go To France, Sing You've Got A Friend

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Seriously. This is the US apology to France. He had James Taylor go to Paris with him and play and sing You've Got a Friend at their news conference.

Who is running the kids?? We were a laughing stock before, now it is even worse. This is seriously beyond comprehension.

Seriously. This is the US apology to France. He had James Taylor go to Paris with him and play and sing You've Got a Friend at their news conference.

Who is running the kids?? We were a laughing stock before, now it is even worse. This is seriously beyond comprehension.

He gave him a song and dance. They were going to give them a song and dance anyway. The more I think about it, the funnier it is.

President Barack Obama also lent his support.

"The fact that this was an attack on journalists, attack on our free press, also underscores the degree to which these terrorists fear freedom – of speech and freedom of the press," he said Wednesday. "But the one thing that I'm very confident about is that the values that we share with the French people, a belief – a universal belief in the freedom of expression – is something that can't be silenced because of the senseless violence of the few."

Charlie Hebdo Massacre Prompts Defense of Freedom of Speech - US News

Obama said he has been in close contact with the French government and authorities believe "the immediate threat is now resolved."

"It's important for us to understand -- France is our oldest ally. I want the people of France to know that the United States stands with you today, stands with you tomorrow," Obama said.

"In the streets of Paris, the world has seen once again what terrorists stand for," Obama said. "They have nothing to offer but hatred and suffering. And we stand for freedom and hope and the dignity of all human beings. And that's what the city of Paris represents to the world."

Obama The United States Stands With France - NBC News

Wonder if he had him go to Hanoi in the early 70s to sing You've Got a Friend to North Vietnam? That bastard Kerry will never be anything but a freaking traitor to his country and the veterans of the Vietnam war.

Statue_of_Liberty_Face_close_up_photo.jpg

^ a gift from France...

Obama can't give a speech that doesn't go on and on and on and on and on

Maybe he can put the Terrorist sleep with them. sheesh

:lol: i'm glad he didn't try to sing to them...

I'm hanging my head in shame. I've never seen something as dumb as this. And what's up with James Taylor doing it. I'll never listen to another song of his as long as I live....lol

I'm hanging my head in shame. I've never seen something as dumb as this. And what's up with James Taylor doing it. I'll never listen to another song of his as long as I live....lol

James Taylor had another song?

No, but I USED to like a couple of his OLD ones...I won't be able to listen to them without thinking of this. what an idiot

Could have sung "Steamroller Blues" gonna run all over them terrorists...

The words-

When you're down and troubled
And you need a helping hand
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call