John Kerry Has James Taylor Go To France, Sing You've Got A Friend

I am not Charlie. (I don't want any froggies to vomit on me.)

But there WAS one HUGE surprise that comes out of the tragedy there.

The French did NOT promptly surrender.

I know. I know. I was shocked, too.

Do You Want Freedom Fries With That - CBS News

House cafeterias will be serving fries with a side order of patriotism Tuesday with a decision by GOP lawmakers to replace the "French" cuisine with "freedom fries."

french-fries-628x363.jpg

Love the apology. Oh wait, there wasn't one.

The apology was in making the appearance and dragging James Taylor along to sing the song....
Get it ?
rdroop never gets it.

I think we all need to start PRAYING for our safety with bunch of idiots running our country..

I've never in 60 years seen something as dumb as this and call it, Foreign policy.

Sadly, a real President would have immediately have recalled Kerry to Washington and then had him immediately resign his post.....then put an adult in charge as Secretary of State......

Sadly, a real President would have immediately have recalled Kerry to Washington and then had him immediately resign his post.....then put an adult in charge as Secretary of State......

This embarrassingly asinine idea probably came straight from our classless, clueless Community-Organizer-in-Chief.

Should've sent Cyndi Lauper over there. She could've sang girls just wanna have fun, because that was what the Obama administration was doing when they should've been taking care of business. It also describes his administration to a tee, a bunch of girls that doesn't have a clue.

Hebdo was a friggin' Communist. I couldn't care less that he's swimming in a lake of fire right about now. Good riddance!

And before some idiot comes along and calls me "pro-Muslim" for my above statement let me say that I'm no fan of Islam either.

If I were the Prez, not only would I not attend the French event I wouldn't have even sent a card. All we're witnessing at the moment is the Communist's/Globalist's attempt to create a martyr for their cause. Hebdo was a depraved man and the world's leaders loved him for it.

Seriously. This is the US apology to France. He had James Taylor go to Paris with him and play and sing You've Got a Friend at their news conference.

Who is running the kids?? We were a laughing stock before, now it is even worse. This is seriously beyond comprehension.
now back on topic

Forum List

Back