John Kerry confuses me!

Sailor Man

Staunch Independent
I'm real confused about Senator Kerry and his stand(s) on Iraq. Maybe one of you Kerry supporters can help me out. He has been rabidly criticizing President Bush for not assembling a world-wide coalition of our allies and getting UN approval before the attack on Iraq. However, he did vote for giving President Bush authorization to do so. Now here's the confusing part. Back before Gulf War 1, President Bush Sr. assembled a huge coalition of allies which included many Arab nations. He also got full approval from the UN for ousting Saddam from Kuwait. However, in spite of all that, Senator Kerry voted AGAINST taking any action whatsoever to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The two different votes don't make any sense to me. Can some logical Kerry supporter explain to me exactly why he voted so differently in these 2 instances?

Sailor Man:

You may have run into trouble right off the bat with, "logical Kerry supporter".

musicman said:
Sailor Man:

You may have run into trouble right off the bat with, "logical Kerry supporter".

Yeah i agree. the premise of the request is alittle off. I have yet to meet a logical Kerry supporter. Most of them are irrational Bush haters. Kerry doesnt seem to really matter. If he did they would realize that Kerry's record is worse than Bush's in all the areas they are critisizing Bush on.

Kerry:

Voted for the Patriot Act
Voted to go to Iraq
Voted against funding to support the troops because he couldnt get a tax hike out of it
Has a decade+ record of slashing military and intelligence funding
Hasnt shown up to the Senate much at all (he recently missed PM Allawi's speech and voting for the new CIA director correct?)
Made a stronger case for WMDs in Iraq than the President
Has been alientating our allies that have supported us in Iraq, including PM Allawi

Its ironic, thinking about it Kerry is everything Democrats falsely see in President Bush.

Yeah i agree. the premise of the request is alittle off. I have yet to meet a logical Kerry supporter. Most of them are irrational Bush haters. Kerry doesnt seem to really matter. If he did they would realize that Kerry's record is worse than Bush's in all the areas they are critisizing Bush on.

Kerry:

Voted for the Patriot Act
Voted to go to Iraq
Voted against funding to support the troops because he couldnt get a tax hike out of it
Has a decade+ record of slashing military and intelligence funding
Hasnt shown up to the Senate much at all (he recently missed PM Allawi's speech and voting for the new CIA director correct?)
Made a stronger case for WMDs in Iraq than the President
Has been alientating our allies that have supported us in Iraq, including PM Allawi

Its ironic, thinking about it Kerry is everything Democrats falsely see in President Bush.
Alienating Allawi was one of the stupidest things I've seen him do--has he been hit by a Clinton torpedo ?

Sailor Man said:
I'm real confused about Senator Kerry and his stand(s) on Iraq.

Aaah gee - join the crowd. If you tried to understand kerry's "nuances" you'd end up scratching your head till you wore a hole clean through your skull.

You can't focus on individual positions. Instead you have to back off and look at the big picture. Then you realize that he is simply a lying, cheating, self-serving, egomaniacal, spineless, chicken-shit, arrogant, flip-flopping, french ass-kissing, kennedy-loving, ultra-leftist, botox using gigolo whose "positions" are not based on his convictions (since he has none). Instead he gets his staff to study the demographics of the next audience of suckers that will listen to him and they cobble together a montage of vague bullshit designed to make the chumps feel good.

Once you realize that, you cease to worry about his "positions" and you get far fewer headaches.

Merlin1047 said:
Aaah gee - join the crowd. If you tried to understand kerry's "nuances" you'd end up scratching your head till you wore a hole clean through your skull.

You can't focus on individual positions. Instead you have to back off and look at the big picture. Then you realize that he is simply a lying, cheating, self-serving, egomaniacal, spineless, chicken-shit, arrogant, flip-flopping, french ass-kissing, kennedy-loving, ultra-leftist, botox using gigolo whose "positions" are not based on his convictions (since he has none). Instead he gets his staff to study the demographics of the next audience of suckers that will listen to him and they cobble together a montage of vague bullshit designed to make the chumps feel good.

Once you realize that, you cease to worry about his "positions" and you get far fewer headaches.

You forgot treasonous and two faced.

And don't expect anything coherent from his supporters, they just have an irrational hate for Bush......... :bang3:

CSM said:
John Kerry confuses himself. If ever there was anyone who needed adult supervision....

I think the man has so many "advisors" giving him conflicting advise that he has trouble choosing which to follow and attempts to follow them all. It shows a general lack of leadership ability. Make a choice and stick with it, run with it like you love it until you have found that it failed, then make another choice, etc..

Instead he let's them make the choices and follows too many leaders into an area he has no map to get around in. :confused:

Forum List

Back