More on Kerry Pull outs

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
The fat lady is doing her warm-up scales. Money's talking, and everything else is doing what it does. Put this one in the hangar.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-09-22-kerry-pulls-ads_x.htm

Looks like Kerry is pulling out of Louisianna, Arkansas, Missouri, and Arizona. Missouri and Arizona arent really big news cause there was talk about pull out there a while ago but it looks like Kerry is conceding some major states here.

Bush is going to boost advertisement in Minnesota, Maine, and Oregon.

It would be interesting to see a state by state poll.

Bush doesn't really need to boost here. He's already got most of the state. Don't listen to the polls. They aren't accurate. Of all of our local radio station's morning show, KQ92 Morning Show alone has a 40 share in ratings, and a good majority of the listeners (looking at very least 75% of listeners) are voting for Bush. Yard signs for Bush/Cheney account for about 5-1 over Kerry here in the Anoka/Coon Rapids area. Believe me, the polls are NOT accurate at all. Say you poll all of the city of Minneapolis. Then you poll Anoka, Elk River, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Andover, you will get 2 totally different poll results. Bush has this state in the bag.

Avatar 4321, MSNBC shows individual state polls when they discuss national polling. It is the ribbon tape that runs at the bottom of the screen. Kerry is not ahead in very many states. I can't remember them all, but he had big leads in California, Washington State, Michigan, and Illinois. We just made a trip through Illinois this week, and I never saw so many Kerry-Edwards yard signs in my life. The polling is definitely right in that case.

Adam's Apple said:
Avatar 4321, MSNBC shows individual state polls when they discuss national polling. It is the ribbon tape that runs at the bottom of the screen. Kerry is not ahead in very many states. I can't remember them all, but he had big leads in California, Washington State, Michigan, and Illinois. We just made a trip through Illinois this week, and I never saw so many Kerry-Edwards yard signs in my life. The polling is definitely right in that case.

Front page of Chicago Tribune today: Kerry 49, Bush 44. That is not a large lead. For a 'democratic state' that is dangerous.

Kathianne said:
Front page of Chicago Tribune today: Kerry 49, Bush 44. That is not a large lead. For a 'democratic state' that is dangerous.

Today's Rasmussen Report poll: Bush 47.4, Kerry 46.5

September 21st electoral college: 213 Bush 211 Kerry

However to put that electoral vote in perspective, the 'toss-up' states for which Bush has a slight lead have 55 electoral votes, whereas the 'toss-up' state leaning slightly Kerry only have 10.

Its still close... getirdone!!

Also, florida still in the 'too close to call' category.

nakedemperor said:
Today's Rasmussen Report poll: Bush 47.4, Kerry 46.5

September 21st electoral college: 213 Bush 211 Kerry

However to put that electoral vote in perspective, the 'toss-up' states for which Bush has a slight lead have 55 electoral votes, whereas the 'toss-up' state leaning slightly Kerry only have 10.

Its still close... getirdone!!

LOL Geterdone!!! That's funny right there I don't care who you are :thup:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-09-22-kerry-pulls-ads_x.htm

Looks like Kerry is pulling out of Louisianna, Arkansas, Missouri, and Arizona. Missouri and Arizona arent really big news cause there was talk about pull out there a while ago but it looks like Kerry is conceding some major states here.

Thanks a lot, butthead!!!

You titled this post "More on kerry pull outs".

I got all excited - thought we were having an expose' of his sex life.

He probably changes his mind in the middle of that, too.

:tng:

Merlin1047 said:
Thanks a lot, butthead!!!

You titled this post "More on kerry pull outs".

I got all excited - thought we were having an expose' of his sex life.

He probably changes his mind in the middle of that, too.

:tng:

yeah wouldnt surprise me. i mean look at who he's married too. He is probably like. Are billions of dollars really worth this?

"I'm tellin' you son - if you marry for money

You're gonna earn every penny".

Jerry Reed, in his song, "Gimme Back My Blues"

Rassmussen does state by state polling.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Electoral College Table.htm

Here is a tabulation of the most current polling.

However they say Colorado is close, but they said that last time and Bush won by 11 points. We are getting too many ads this year but you can virtually gaurantee Colorado will go for Bush as well. Give him 9 more Electoral votes.

Forum List

Back