Mrs. Ketchup Thinks Osama May Be Caught

She's in a real pickle and doesn't even care. Her attitude is simply "people should vote for us." If they don't then they are idiot scumbags. She has no concept of how to ask for or earn a vote.

insein said:
LOL, everytime she opens her mouth, Kerry drops 2 points.

Truth. We haven't heard from or seen here in weeks! Every time she hits the news it is for a new stupid mistake. She has lived in this country how long and can't get the idea of keeping your damned mouth shut if you don't have something intelligent to say when your husband in running for President?!

She might be right!--I know that the Liberal Special Ops team has been operating in that area. I hope when the Dems produce him, the Gop will stand strong and deny that it is UBL. :banana:

dilloduck said:
She might be right!--I know that the Liberal Special Ops team has been operating in that area. I hope when the Dems produce him, the Gop will stand strong and deny that it is UBL. :banana:

Not to worry. It will be "Well we had him, but then we didn't. Did you know that Kerry has 3 Purple Hearts?"

CSM said:
Not to worry. It will be "Well we had him, but then we didn't. Did you know that Kerry has 3 Purple Hearts?"

And he saved some guy from drowning! (So has almost every lifegaurd that ever worked). He also has the national defense medal! (That is the one that every person in the service got during VN and the Persian Gulf War, I got one and I was a Russian Translator during the Persian Gulf War. I watched the war on TV like a civilian but got a medal!)

no1tovote4 said:
And he saved some guy from drowning! (So has almost every lifegaurd that ever worked). He also has the national defense medal! (That is the one that every person in the service got during VN and the Persian Gulf War, I got one and I was a Russian Translator during the Persian Gulf War. I watched the war on TV like a civilian but got a medal!)

Yeah I have 3 NDRs...they merely indicate someone was serving during the time periods, not necessarily in combat.

no1tovote4 said:

He also resuscitated his daughter's gerbil!

She has to be the most classless women since, ah, oh I know Hillary, damn how could I forget ?? :dunno:

Forum List

Back