John Kerry Confuses Himself With Bob Kerrey

Kathianne said:
I nearly posted this myself! :beer: Sounds like a flunky mistake though! Nevertheless, they wouldn't excuse Bush... :D
If Kerry can't manage his campaign, how can he manage the country?

I mean, this was just STUPID. And now, he is claiming that a lot of his Senate intelligence meetings were "secret" and therefore, "not on the record". He can sign a release showing which meetings he did attend, secret or not, but like his military service, he won't sign anything releasing information.

If Bush refused to sign a form 180, he would be crucified! Same if he said he was at meetings he wasn't or wasn't at meetings he was (1971 - Kansas! for Kerry).

This man is a habitual liar. I wonder if any of our liberal board members will admit this....

Jimmyeatworld said:
That's appropriate. Before the Iowa Caucus, I got John Kerry confused with Bob Kerrey too.

I think we can be excused for such a mistake. But his OWN campaign staff? lol

freeandfun1 said:
If Kerry can't manage his campaign, how can he manage the country?

I mean, this was just STUPID. And now, he is claiming that a lot of his Senate intelligence meetings were "secret" and therefore, "not on the record". He can sign a release showing which meetings he did attend, secret or not, but like his military service, he won't sign anything releasing information.

If Bush refused to sign a form 180, he would be crucified! Same if he said he was at meetings he wasn't or wasn't at meetings he was (1971 - Kansas! for Kerry).

This man is a habitual liar. I wonder if any of our liberal board members will admit this....

All of the above I agree with. Kerry should just release ALL of his RECORDS, Senate and military. He has a record that he should run on... :eek:

Here's what Rep. Hastert said Monday: "John Kerry served on the Intelligence Committee from 1993 to 2000, and according to official records, John Kerry missed 76 percent of the public Senate Intelligence Committee hearings during that time. This figure doesn’t include his attendance at closed door meetings. Those records can only be released to the public at John Kerry’s request. This is something that needs to be done, and I join Senator Roberts, Senator Chambliss, Senator Cornyn, and Senator Coleman and others in calling on him to do so, so that the American people can judge the whole picture for themselves."

Missed 76 percent of the public hearings and Kerry has not released his records from closed door meetings. Hmmm some could describe Kerry as being AWOL from his Senatoral Duties that he was elected to perform.

MtnBiker said:
Missed 76 percent of the public hearings and Kerry has not released his records from closed door meetings. Hmmm some could describe Kerry as being AWOL from his Senatoral Duties that he was elected to perform.

Sources say that he missed MORE than 76% of the closed door meetings!

insein said:
Anyone in the media other than Fox, Hannity or Rush holding him accountable? Nope. Par for the course. :bs1:

A bunch of local guys are. Martha Zoller, considered the Rush Limbaugh of north GA (I think she's more like a less sarcastic Glenn Beck), won't discredit his military record since she considers all who serve to be worthy of respect, but she slams him for disregarding his senate record, and slams him even harder for stuff like this. Oh, and Glenn Beck is slamming him, too. The Atlanta Journal Constitution is also covering this, but of the big nationals, those guys you listed are about it.

Forum List

Back