John Kerry 2016?

Kerry was not a war hero, he was a damn traitor.
The traitors were those on the Right who pushed the lies. You know that, too.
My opinion of Kerry is based on what a great friend who was in the Brownwater Navy told me, and what several friends up on the DMZ and at Khe Sahn told me.

Marines do not accept PH's for scratches.

Yep. No person of honor would.
Hell, I was a draft dodger, and only went to Vietnam in the Merchant Marine.

I hated the fuckin' war, fought the fuckin' war, but I did not go into the Navy when I could have, go punch my ticket, and then come home and betray my country and my fellow sailors.

If he had had any integrity, he would have fought the war from the beginning.

Him and Al Gore, went for photo-ops.

My opinion of Kerry is based on what a great friend who was in the Brownwater Navy told me, and what several friends up on the DMZ and at Khe Sahn told me.

I hated the fuckin' war, fought the fuckin' war, but I did not go into the Navy when I could have, go punch my ticket, and then come home and betray my country and my fellow sailors.

You must be so proud. :lame2:

You must be so proud. :lame2:
Remind me what your draft time service consisted of.

Kerry would make a great candidate

Like to see him run. He is more qualified than any republican and even more qualified than Hillary. Unlike potential Republicans, he is also a war hero

Very bravely suffered his self inflicted shrapnel wounds.

Double down on the Swiftboat lies

Again, which Republican has a military record that even remotely equates to Kerry?

I can't think of a Republican who accused American soldiers of committing war crimes.....

So no Republican every admitted that Calley and likely Medina committed war crimes?

Kerry would make a great candidate

Like to see him run. He is more qualified than any republican and even more qualified than Hillary. Unlike potential Republicans, he is also a war hero

Very bravely suffered his self inflicted shrapnel wounds.

Again, which Republican has a military record that even remotely equates to Kerry?

I can't think of a Republican who accused American soldiers of committing war crimes.....

So no Republican every admitted that Calley and likely Medina committed war crimes?

Genghis Khan?

Sums Kerry up perfectly.....

sideboob3.jpg

Don't see any Republicans that volunteered to serve their country, let alone be war heroes like Kerry was
Even more, Kerry realized what a travesty the war was and fought to end it

True presidential material

Suddenly liberals care about military service? LOL!

That is funny.
Why wouldn't we?

Most of our major wars were lead by liberals.

Kerry was a war hero awarded a Silver Star, Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts

Kerry came by those 'decorations' via deceit and fraud, he sat down with the enemy of the United States and is, as a result, a loathsome, traitor to his country.

They give Lieutenants Silver Stars like candy....

Yes... and candy being available to anyone for virtually no exchange in value, represents virtually no value to the holders of such.

Well said... Kerry's would-be decorations were the equivalent of candy given to children for being creative.

To infer that Silver Stars are easy to get is an insult to all veterans

Equates? LOL! Kerry sat down with the enemy of the United States, in a foreign country in a time of war and, returned to the US to execute their plan to undermine the US war effort.

Now for those keeping score, that would be the enemy that was back in Vietnam doing their best to kill those Kerry left behind after his 'service'... prior to his treason, wherein he betrayed his comrade in arms.

Naturally... those guys were pretty pissed about that and when Kerry ran for office, they repaid Kerry for his betrayal of them by telling the world of his cowardice, deceit and fraud, in the retelling of his 'service'.
Do you just make shit up or do you hear it on rightwing media?

Kerry never met with the enemy, he testified before Congress.

So you're saying that you don't feel that John Kerry's 1971 testimony before the Senate Committee was dishonest?

I tend to agree... .

But in his defense, the North Vietnamese confirmed Kerry's sworn testimony before the US Senate, that he did in fact sit down with the North Vietnamese delegation at the Paris Peace Talks, without authorization of the US Government... .

SO...

Once again, you're 'feelings' are demonstrated to be mired in ignorant foolishness.

Kerry fought in the war and like many, realized the war was a sham

Like many war protesters, Kerry helped to end a senseless war and saved American lives

Yeah... the war was a bad thing.

And that is because the US was trying to defend freedom in South Vietnam... and the Left feels that the US was NOT defending freedom, that if the US had not intervened, that the Communists would have changed little or nothing would change and that the US was lying that the Communists intended harm to the people of South Vietnam.

Now John Kerry was asked about that in his testimony before the Senate... and when he asked how many South Vietnamese nationals HE THOUGHT would be killed if the US pulled out of Vietnam, he responded 'likely upwards of 3000', of course the number of people killed by the communist was just a tad over that, but he only missed by 2, 997,000.

Which just to give ya idea... the total number of PEOPLE killed from 1954 to 1974 as a result of the Communist aggression against South Vietnam was 1.3 million. That's total casualties... military, civilian and includes all combatant parties on both sides: AS A RESULT OF THE WAR!

Which for those keeping score is LESS THAN HALF of the innocents that the COMMUNISTS MURDERED AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER.

So... well, you know.

War protesters like Jane Fonda and John Kerry were on the right side of history on Viet Nam. The war Hawks who repeatedly escalated a senseless war and killed 60,000 Americans were the real criminals

Equates? LOL! Kerry sat down with the enemy of the United States, in a foreign country in a time of war and, returned to the US to execute their plan to undermine the US war effort.

Now for those keeping score, that would be the enemy that was back in Vietnam doing their best to kill those Kerry left behind after his 'service'... prior to his treason, wherein he betrayed his comrade in arms.

Naturally... those guys were pretty pissed about that and when Kerry ran for office, they repaid Kerry for his betrayal of them by telling the world of his cowardice, deceit and fraud, in the retelling of his 'service'.

So you're saying that you don't feel that John Kerry's 1971 testimony before the Senate Committee was dishonest?

I tend to agree... .

But in his defense, the North Vietnamese confirmed Kerry's sworn testimony before the US Senate, that he did in fact sit down with the North Vietnamese delegation at the Paris Peace Talks, without authorization of the US Government... .

SO...

Once again, you're 'feelings' are demonstrated to be mired in ignorant foolishness.

Like many war protesters, Kerry helped to end a senseless war and saved American lives

And that is because the US was trying to defend freedom in South Vietnam... and the Left feels that the US was NOT defending freedom, that if the US had not intervened, that the Communists would have changed little or nothing would change and that the US was lying that the Communists intended harm to the people of South Vietnam.

Now John Kerry was asked about that in his testimony before the Senate... and when he asked how many South Vietnamese nationals HE THOUGHT would be killed if the US pulled out of Vietnam, he responded 'likely upwards of 3000', of course the number of people killed by the communist was just a tad over that, but he only missed by 2, 997,000.

Which just to give ya idea... the total number of PEOPLE killed from 1954 to 1974 as a result of the Communist aggression against South Vietnam was 1.3 million. That's total casualties... military, civilian and includes all combatant parties on both sides: AS A RESULT OF THE WAR!

Which for those keeping score is LESS THAN HALF of the innocents that the COMMUNISTS MURDERED AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER.

So... well, you know.

War protesters like Jane Fonda and John Kerry were on the right side of history on Viet Nam. The war Hawks who repeatedly escalated a senseless war and killed 60,000 Americans were the real criminals
You mean like He Who's Name Shall Never Be Mentioned, the great Dem President LBJ?

HIS lies cost 60,000 dead.

Kerry came by those 'decorations' via deceit and fraud, he sat down with the enemy of the United States and is, as a result, a loathsome, traitor to his country.

Yes... and candy being available to anyone for virtually no exchange in value, represents virtually no value to the holders of such.

Well said... Kerry's would-be decorations were the equivalent of candy given to children for being creative.

For John Kerry to have one insults all intelligent life forms.

I tend to agree... .

SO...

So... well, you know.

You mean like He Who's Name Shall Never Be Mentioned, the great Dem President LBJ?

HIS lies cost 60,000 dead.
That's the one
LBJ was a great president on social programs but screwed the pooch on Vietnam. He didn't want to be the president who allowed Vietnam to turn communist and was willing to kill 60,000 boys to keep it from happening

A young John Kerry saw the truth......LBJ did not

For John Kerry to have one insults all intelligent life forms.
Admiral Zumwalt did not think so

Oh boy.....The talk will soon turn now to John Kerry on the side of Mt Rushmore.
I guess Obama just got pushed back a bit....
And what of Lizzie for President....
Looks like the Dems found another shiny object in the room to distract them.....

The race for 2016 will keep us all busy...
And I mean both parties will entertain...

Oh boy.....The talk will soon turn now to John Kerry on the side of Mt Rushmore.
I guess Obama just got pushed back a bit....
And what of Lizzie for President....
Looks like the Dems found another shiny object in the room to distract them.....

The race for 2016 will keep us all busy...
And I mean both parties will entertain...
Hillary will obviously win when she runs
In the event she doesn't, Warren, Kerry or Biden would still beat the available Republicans

Can America take another image Of John "Lurch" Kerry at their convention
saluting the crowd saying "John Kerry,reporting for duty.....again :....

Don't see any Republicans that volunteered to serve their country, let alone be war heroes like Kerry was
Even more, Kerry realized what a travesty the war was and fought to end it

True presidential material

Suddenly liberals care about military service? LOL!

That is funny.
Why wouldn't we?

Most of our major wars were lead by liberals.

Why wouldn't we?

Because you haven't since the 60s.

Can Secretary of State and former Massachusetts senator John Kerry win the presidency in 2016? Would he be a gift to Republicans? Can he get a second chance from 2004?

No, but it would be fabulous if he were the Dem candidate!

Forum List

Back