John Kasich shows himself to be the typical establishment GOP dumbass.

The way you lefties want it Bush was to say "excuse me kids America is under attack and I have to go now". Secret Service please secure the perimeter. Oh and let pilot know I'd like to go back to Washington even though the Pentagon had just been hit.

Mmmmm I think I'd like 20 fighters jets scrambled too. Oh. I'll let you guys know if I need anything else".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was never going to happen.

"John Kasich shows himself to be the typical establishment GOP dumbass."

One of the few republicans of merit running for president.

Telling.

It really is. We're way past anti-intellectualism. Now there is an open disdain among republicans for anyone who has the slightest clue what the fuck they're doing.

"John Kasich shows himself to be the typical establishment GOP dumbass."

One of the few republicans of merit running for president.

Telling.

It really is. We're way past anti-intellectualism. Now there is an open disdain among republicans for anyone who has the slightest clue what the fuck they're doing.

This might of been like the way it felt in the mid 5th century ad in the roman empire. People just didn't give a fuck anymore about the civilization.

It is sad to see all these I hate government assholes wanting to pull this nation apart.

The President was forced to sit there till he was given an all clear.

No he wasn't. And continuing to repeat the same stupid bullshit only makes you even more of a fucking idiot.

Oh you're saying that the President can break protocol and just get up and walk away? Take Air Force One for a cruise. Tell the Secret Service to chill. Tell them no big smurf that America is under attack and we don't have a clue what's going on but hey no big deal.

Tell them not to worry that their mandate was to protect him at all costs. They didn't have to be in charge of security anymore. That he knew better right?

:lol:

He's in no way a conservative, a career politician, lowest of life forms.

Forum List

Back