Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Indictment coming?:dunno:

Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.
Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP)
That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.
“To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels,” said the IG letter to lawmakers with oversight of the intelligence community and State Department. “According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources.”
Intelligence from a "special access program,” or SAP, is even more sensitive than that designated as "top secret"

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs | Fox News

Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.
Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP)
That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.
“To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels,” said the IG letter to lawmakers with oversight of the intelligence community and State Department. “According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources.”
Intelligence from a "special access program,” or SAP, is even more sensitive than that designated as "top secret"

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs | Fox News
I think this will wrap it up. Leavenworth for sure.

I still don't understand why that crook Hillary Clinton is not doing time in jail.

It's unbelievable!

I think this will wrap it up. Leavenworth for sure.

If there is any integrity left in the Justice department, she'll be in federal prison

I still don't understand why that crook Hillary Clinton is not doing time in jail.

It's unbelievable!
8OS3jvl.jpg

It's unbelievable!
For the same reason Obama has not been imprisoned. This is the New America. Get used to it. :slap:

not so fast..... people should get used to it -IF EVER -......kicking and screaming all the way to tyranny !!!!

in other words....

there is no way people in America should get used to it.

I say should.....because the sheeple,,.......that's the problem in the USA:(

I don't why. But I feel like she's going to get away with this.
Just seams like liberalism marches forward, especially in its worst forms

Republicans had the goods and impeached her husband.

If they had the goods they wouldn't hesitate to gt rid of Hilary.

summation;

They don't have jack squat !

RW dolts ... the best FREE publicity Hillary can get.

I don't why. But I feel like she's going to get away with this.
Just seams like liberalism marches forward, especially in its worst forms

She thinks she's going to get away with it also, otherwise she wouldn't have said "no one is too big to jail".

Last edited:

summation;

The question is not what we have, it's what does the FBI have? We'll know soon enough.

"Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs"

All republicans have are meaningless personal attacks, the consequence of having nothing of value or substance to offer the American people.

"Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs"

All republicans have are meaningless personal attacks, the consequence of having nothing of value or substance to offer the American people.

Why don't you take that crap to the intelligence community IG's, see what it gets ya. Did you even bother to read the IG's letter to congress?

The IG is a Republican? It isnt fact that she violated national security laws? It isnt fact this is a crime?
Libs are, as usual, living in Fantasyland.

summation;

Republicans run the justice dept?:uhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back