• la securite de la foret noire, a very secret French service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the mafia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
i will try to make this poll as neutral as possible …. for both sides.

i wonder where the majority will be ….

now let the voting go on …..

i have cast my votes …

The "inside job" theories are asinine. It is possible some people in gov't knew enough to stop it but wanted it to happen, OK.... Sure....

All sorts of things are, but the "9/11 truth" shit is a real leap and I know enough to dismiss it.

As we supply Israel with money and guns, don`t be surprised when another airliner is flown into a skyscraper.

this question does have a variety of answers.

"mihop" indicates that the us government, or a rogue faction of same, "made it happen on purpose."

"lihop" indicates that elements within the us government were aware of the plot, but for any of several reasons" let it happen on purpose."{

this morning i'm tending towards "lihti." in this scenario, the relevant agencies were aware of the plot but not necessarily the details. the strategy was to follow atta and the "minnows" around to gather evidence against the "big fish." . they "let it happen through incompetence."

The "inside job" theories are asinine. It is possible some people in gov't knew enough to stop it but wanted it to happen, OK.... Sure....

All sorts of things are, but the "9/11 truth" shit is a real leap and I know enough to dismiss it.
i agree ….

I used to think that it was just the Radical Muslim Osama Obama, err i mean Bin Laden, but after understanding what establishment Republicans and what they did with Democrats, i would say that it was indeed George Bush 43 who wanted something drastic done, so he could continue to fund the military war machine. In 1987 i went to Denmark to train against the military threat of the USSR. 6 months later i was training for some type of Desert action. Now why on Earth did we need to do that training other than the establishment knew that the Commie Wall was coming down, and we needed a new front to fight, so the War Machine would continue to be needed.

George Bush 41, establishment Republican, was friends with Saddam Hussain up until Saddam tried to go into Saudi Arabia....IMHO.

You don't list the House of Saud

A contingent flown out 9/12 , under lockdown

It took the US government 15 years to declassify the fact they were complicit

~S~
suspicious!

"Behind events" What does that mean? Clinton was in charge when 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Florida but he isn't on the list.

"Behind events" What does that mean? Clinton was in charge when 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Florida but he isn't on the list.
No no...

It was Booosh!!!! (and the joooos)....

At least that was the story I was told by a bunch of bed wetting leftists who were Alex Jones' fans in 2002.

Those same moonbats insist they never said that shit, nor were they repeating everything he said about Bush prior to 2008. Its as if they believe I can't remember or they smoked so much ganja they forgot themselves.

Forum List

Back