John Kasich shows himself to be the typical establishment GOP dumbass.

This idiot couldn't even state the title of a children's book correctly.

Kasich calls his campaign "the little engine that can" - CBS News

John Kasich, part of why the GOP is the stupid party.
the-little-engine-that-could_o_603146.jpg

George Bush was reading a children's book to school kids when he was notified about the 9/11 attacks. Yet you hate him.

Get a fucking life, loser.

Technically, it's not that he was reading a book. It's that he sat there and did nothing, not even read the book while the attacks were happening. After all, the adults hadn't gathered in a room together yet and he didn't know what to do but sit and wait until called upon.

George Bush was reading a children's book to school kids when he was notified about the 9/11 attacks. Yet you hate him.

Technically, it's not that he was reading a book. It's that he sat there and did nothing, not even read the book while the attacks were happening. After all, the adults hadn't gathered in a room together yet and he didn't know what to do but sit and wait until called upon.
GW could read? I though that was Cheney's job?

Gore would still be in a corner sucking his thumb and needing his diaper changed.

Get yourself some bitch-slappin', ho. :slap:

You're right, I was being loose with the facts, pictures were included in the book.

Get yourself some bitch-slappin', ho. :slap:
I see you're into twins.

Gore would still be in a corner sucking his thumb and needing his diaper changed.

Whatever gets you through another day.

Forum List

Back