John Fetterman shows support for Israel

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This won't go over well for him with his Dem colleagues.

John Fetterman's Israel Remarks Spark Furious Backlash​

Senator John Fetterman is facing a backlash on social media after he made a post saying that now is not the time for a ceasefire in the conflict between Israel and Hamas.

Fetterman, a Democrat who represents Pennsylvania, made the remarks on X, formerly Twitter, on Wednesday as part of a thread where he said he grieved "for every innocent person and brave Israeli soldier killed since Hamas started this war."

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA
·
15h

Now is not the time to talk about a ceasefire. We must support Israel in efforts to eliminate the Hamas terrorists who slaughtered innocent men, women, and children.Hamas does not want peace, they want to destroy Israel. We can talk about a ceasefire after Hamas is neutraliz

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA

Innocent Israelis were the victims of a terrorist attack that resulted in the largest loss of Jewish lives since the Holocaust.Now we know that the tragedy at the Gaza hospital was not caused by Israel.

3:54 PM · Oct 18, 2023
·
Views

The slob, Fetterman, just parrots whatever the weasels tell him to say. Remember when he said he was for fracking in his debate with Oz? He did that after previously wanting to charge the death penalty for fracking. He's a mentally deficient phony. MAGA

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA
·
15h

Now is not the time to talk about a ceasefire. We must support Israel in efforts to eliminate the Hamas terrorists who slaughtered innocent men, women, and children.Hamas does not want peace, they want to destroy Israel. We can talk about a ceasefire after Hamas is neutraliz

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA

Innocent Israelis were the victims of a terrorist attack that resulted in the largest loss of Jewish lives since the Holocaust.Now we know that the tragedy at the Gaza hospital was not caused by Israel.

·
Views

Wait until Nazi Pelousy and Chuckie Schemer have their 'talk' with him.

"I grieve for every innocent person and brave Israeli soldier killed since Hamas started this war. If not for the horrific attacks by Hamas terrorists, thousands of innocent Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive today."

I don't see how a formal cease fire is a possibility, even if it is a "good" idea, but I'm not interested in that issue, so much.

But an IDF occupation of Gaza .... IDF tanks didn't do so good against Hezbollah. It may not be the "right tool." And it might not get hostages out alive, even if the IDF has over a thousand casualties. I give Biden credit for asking Israel to consider its options and which are best, or which are not the worst, which is probably closer to the facts. He's an interesting study, imo. His policies have evolved since Beau died of a burn pit. He's too old, but we've had worse.

Hamas has to go, after this. But Hamas doesn't represent Egypt or the Saudi interests either.

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA
·
15h

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA

·
Views

There's a huge rift opening up in the DemoKKKrat party as the Hamas-loving, Holocaust-denying anti-Semite wing of the party does battle with the old school, we're just racists, but we still support Israel wing.

I look at Israel not as a country of Jews but more like our western settlers surrounded on all sides by hostiles.....I hope they push Gaza into the sea.....Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Someone did the math and it will only take around 1800 of these. ;)

800px-IDF-D9-Zachi-Evenor-001.jpg

I look at Israel not as a country of Jews but more like our western settlers surrounded on all sides by hostiles.....I hope they push Gaza into the sea.....Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Someone did the math and it will only take around 1800 of these. ;)

800px-IDF-D9-Zachi-Evenor-001.jpg

I think that's the model they call "The Teddy Bear".

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA
·
15h

Senator John Fetterman
@SenFettermanPA

·
Views

He's brain damaged & wants genocide.

Empathy/logic areas affected by his stroke/s.

Forum List

Back