John Bolton… Deep state player

Seems there is an old saying that politics makes for strange bedfellows
Imagine if Trump did the right and freed Assange. Imagine the outrage on the right and left, if he did this. They would claim it proof he is a Russian traitor.

The ignorance of our time is enormous.

Assange is nothing more than an megalomaniacal fence.
I didn’t think you were a dupe of the establishment, but that post proves me wrong.

Oh please, move past the hero worship and use your brain.
He dealt in stolen property and he hoarded it and just let us see enough of it to keep us wanting more. With Assange it was always more about him than the information.
Yeah that’s what the establishment told you but what he did was journalism. He exposed the wrongs of the elite. Why would you side with the elite? You have nothing in common with them. They wish to hid the truth and imprison the truth tellers. Think!

journalism?????? :21::21::21::21::21::21: And I guess to you putting a band aide on your finger is practicing medicine! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He was a fence, he dealt in stolen merchandise. This is a fact that you cannot refute.

I am not siding with the elite, I am siding with REALITY. The guy was a fucking narcissist that made it about him more than the information. He horded his information and doled it out like tiny bits of crack to an addict. If he cared about exposing the truth he would not have kept most of it to himself.

And just last decade I was being called a terrorist sympathizer that hated America for expressing my abject dislike of John Bolton.

Memories light the corners of my mind...

Wait, you are no longer one?

Shoot me silly!

:04:

Anyhoo, Bolton is Trump worst nightmare if he is allow to speak or maybe his savior...:19:

After years and years of hatred towards John Bolton progressives seek his allegiance... The desperation is so thick you can smell its stench all over DC. Lol

...All progressives are fucked in the head

And yet Bolton is the one person that can either save or sink Trump...

Got to love the stupidity of Trump for hiring a Bush boy to work for him... He hires the best and has the wisdom of Solomon and is the chosen one but yet did not see the threat Bolton would be to his ( Trump ) Presidency...
You might be right or not. It could be Donnie hires Bolton to keep the deep state appeased. The warmongering neolibs and neocons are very powerful in this country. If you piss them off, you might end up with your head blown off.

I wonder if Pence suggested to Trump to take a drive in Dallas by a grassy knoll while in a convertible?

Hmmm...

Trump had Pence to appease those people so why add Bolton?
Donnie has many neocons around him. If only Pence was the only one. How he could make the lying CIA asshole Pompeo SoS, is beyond me.

You are correct and he relies on Saint Rudy of New York, so let just say he is screwing himself royally by hiring those War loving freaks...

John Bolton is "ground zero" of a Zionist Traitor from the W Administration.

John Bolton is 100% about manipulating Americans to use the US military for the benefit of ISRAEL.

John Bolton is the FACE of the "DEEP STATE," which was called ZOG in the 1960s when LBJ was offing people left and right.

ZOG = ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT

Bolton is pretty much the anthesis of deep state, as even the gop won't confirm him to ANY position, and I really can't see him getting involved in what really is a partisan, started by Trump. Unless Trump says something untrue about Bolton.

Imagine if Trump did the right and freed Assange. Imagine the outrage on the right and left, if he did this. They would claim it proof he is a Russian traitor.

The ignorance of our time is enormous.

I didn’t think you were a dupe of the establishment, but that post proves me wrong.

He dealt in stolen property and he hoarded it and just let us see enough of it to keep us wanting more. With Assange it was always more about him than the information.
Yeah that’s what the establishment told you but what he did was journalism. He exposed the wrongs of the elite. Why would you side with the elite? You have nothing in common with them. They wish to hid the truth and imprison the truth tellers. Think!

journalism?????? :21::21::21::21::21::21: And I guess to you putting a band aide on your finger is practicing medicine! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He was a fence, he dealt in stolen merchandise. This is a fact that you cannot refute.

I am not siding with the elite, I am siding with REALITY. The guy was a fucking narcissist that made it about him more than the information. He horded his information and doled it out like tiny bits of crack to an addict. If he cared about exposing the truth he would not have kept most of it to himself.
You are too far gone.

Statists. Ugh!

You are too far gone.

Statists. Ugh!

Since you cannot refute a thing I said I will take that as your surrender

You are too far gone.

Statists. Ugh!

What you stated was statist msm talking points. Nothing but bull shit.

It's time to change the Republican narrative. Instead of denying the QPQ, the Republicans ought to just say, "So what?"

Trump though about doing something underhanded, then changed his mind. Maybe he was pushed to change his mind. So what?

There is no there there.

Even if John Bolton testifies and says exactly what the Lefties want to hear, the charges still don't amount to a hill of beans.
Yep,
It was never a impeachable offense… Just another nothing burger. Lol

...and still no Russian connection
Article Two, Section Four of the United States Constitution provides that: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors."
Nothing burger

John Bolton is "ground zero" of a Zionist Traitor from the W Administration.

John Bolton is 100% about manipulating Americans to use the US military for the benefit of ISRAEL.

John Bolton is the FACE of the "DEEP STATE," which was called ZOG in the 1960s when LBJ was offing people left and right.

ZOG = ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT
73135589_2679005812161865_164491475000754176_n.jpg

You are too far gone.

Statists. Ugh!

Pure fact, which is why you are reduced to name calling

Bolton is pretty much the anthesis of deep state, as even the gop won't confirm him to ANY position, and I really can't see him getting involved in what really is a partisan, started by Trump. Unless Trump says something untrue about Bolton.
It is fucking hilarious, Bolton a deep state boogie man of the progressives for many, many years. Now seems to have all the cards… Karma is a bitch

lol
John “neocon” Bolton has both sides by the short hairs it seems.... What comes around goes around I guess

You are too far gone.

Statists. Ugh!

Pure fact, which is why you are reduced to name calling
Don’t believe what the billionaires tell you. I shouldn’t have to tell you this.

If Bolton does testify...I can’t wait to see all the ties you girls dig up between him and Soros, Clinton, etc. ...
Once upon a time, there was a non-conforming sparrow who decided not to
fly south for the winter. However, soon after the weather turned cold,
the sparrow changed his mind and reluctantly started to fly south.
After a short time, ice began to form his on his wings and he fell to
earth in a barnyard almost frozen. A cow passed by and crapped on this
little bird and the sparrow thought it was the end, but the manure
warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy the little sparrow
began to sing. Just then, a large Tom cat came by and hearing the
chirping investigated the sounds. As Old Tom cleared away the manure,
he found the chirping bird and promptly ate him.

There are three morals to this story:

(1) Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.
(2) Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.
(3) If you are warm and happy in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut.

Don’t believe what the billionaires tell you. I shouldn’t have to tell you this.

once again, show me where I am wrong.

show me how the information that he had was not stolen.

explain why he kept most of it to himself and only gave you worshipers a little bit at a time.

Forum List

Back