How many quid pro quos....

tramp can't push Xi Jinping around like he did Zelensky, they (Ukraine) depend on our aid.

I also think it will benefit tramp and has already benefitted Ivanka.

There will be no final trade deal while Trump is in office. Because of this Trump has virtually forgotten about it.

There will be no final trade deal while Trump is in office. Because of this Trump has virtually forgotten about it.

If no deal, then no deal. The Chinese can keep the current tariff'd status quo should they choose. More may be added.

My point is that quid pro quos abound in politics...and every phase of life. Plus every negotiation Trump is involved in, if successful will benefit him...and the country. So if that's the basis for impeachment, we can have a new trial every five minutes. Nancy IS nuts...to quote the President on Fox and Friends this morning!

My point is that quid pro quos abound in politics...and every phase of life. Plus every negotiation Trump is involved in, if successful will benefit him...and the country. So if that's the basis for impeachment, we can have a new trial every five minutes. Nancy IS nuts...to quote the President on Fox and Friends this morning!

Trumps Quid Pro Quo's was based on coercion and was the very type of political corruption our established, bipartisan foreign policy was combating in the Ukrainian.

A vote to acquit is a vote to endorse or embrace that new political corruption in American politics.

Putin smiles.

do you think are involved in getting trade deal with a China? Will a successful deal benefit Trump? Grounds for impeachment? Effin hilarious...

Impeachment Hearing Schedule: How to Watch House Testimony
Lots.

images (7).jpeg

Forum List

Back