John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

No, the Jim Crow Democrats are all Republicans now, as you know.

Tired old lefty lie...

Not really, look at the political map before and after the Civil Rights Era. Most of the former Confederate states went from blue to red in a fortnight. If not every Senator or Congressman
Changed party affiliation many of the locals ,from governors on down ,certainly went from Crip blue to Blood red.

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Why is this in the Politics section? :confused:

The same reason YOU are here, serving a good useful purpose.

This has nothing to do with politics. Two people - who are not politicians as far as I know - are just getting married.

Tired old lefty lie...

Not really, look at the political map before and after the Civil Rights Era. Most of the former Confederate states went from blue to red in a fortnight. If not every Senator or Congressman
Changed party affiliation many of the locals ,from governors on down ,certainly went from Crip blue to Blood red.

Nothing the left won't stoop to to promote their twisted ideology.
I don't understand... what do you mean by "stoop" as it pertains to this thread?

Mentioning someone's kid.

That is rather bizarre thinking, guy! I really did not start this thread with the intent to deride or embarrass anyone. I tried to present this info in a positive light. You should not be opposed to positive posts about someone's kid, should- you? It is my detractors who are making it something else, not me.

Tired old lefty lie...

They know, as does history. They think they can continue to rewrite history, but it's on the record.

Tired old lefty lie...

Uh see...he thinks they switched overnight......they didnt......hahaha

I don't understand... what do you mean by "stoop" as it pertains to this thread?

That is rather bizarre thinking, guy! I really did not start this thread with the intent to deride or embarrass anyone. I tried to present this info in a positive light. You should not be opposed to positive posts about someone's kid, should- you? It is my detractors who are making it something else, not me.

really?????????? so what is this quote about?
Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know

hmmmmm seems like it to me.....i love libtards always acting so inocent...man up and say it....dont be a pussy

Tired old lefty lie...

Some DID so don't get your pink panties all wet thinking you "got " me! BTW a fortnight is a period of two weeks, not one day or over night dummy. I knew you would not bother to look the word up so I threw it out there to bait you. The transition from blue to red state status took much longer but you didn't have a clue did ya, gurly man?

Some DID so don't get your pink panties all wet thinking you "got " me! BTW a fortnight is a period of two weeks, not one day or over night dummy. I knew you would not bother to look the word up so I threw it out there to bait you. The transition from blue to red state status took much longer but you didn't have a clue did ya, gurly man?

WHO????????????????? you really havent seen the data.....the old rednecks are still democrats, get out of lilly white maine and check it out!

really?????????? so what is this quote about?
Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know

hmmmmm seems like it to me.....i love libtards always acting so inocent...man up and say it....dont be a pussy

I usually don't place people on ignore but you've got me thinking about it. Your silliness has become unbearable... YOU will be my FIRST IGNORE!

Forum List

Back