John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

Tired old lefty lie...

Not really...

Yes, really. Don't go through the whole thing again just to be proven wrong again. You liberals need to learn how to move on from lost battles. This is like idiots still screaming about Gore in 2000.

Accept your shameful, hateful legacy and try to (finally) learn from it.
When you have dyed in the wool liberals like Truthmatters calling a mixed race poster (High Gravity) on this board an "Oreo," it just shows that liberals have not learned from it in the least bit....Hell, all ya' have to do is look at the comments made about Obama by Dems like William Jethro, Reid, Biden, and several others, to see that they have not learned from it in the least bit.

Last edited:
That is rather bizarre thinking, guy! I really did not start this thread with the intent to deride or embarrass anyone. I tried to present this info in a positive light. You should not be opposed to positive posts about someone's kid, should- you? It is my detractors who are making it something else, not me.

really?????????? so what is this quote about?
Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know

hmmmmm seems like it to me.....i love libtards always acting so inocent...man up and say it....dont be a pussy

I usually don't place people on ignore but you've got me thinking about it. Your silliness has become unbearable... YOU will be my FIRST IGNORE!

great, I just caught you in full bs mode..go right ahead.....pussies always run away!

That is rather bizarre thinking, guy! I really did not start this thread with the intent to deride or embarrass anyone. I tried to present this info in a positive light. You should not be opposed to positive posts about someone's kid, should- you? It is my detractors who are making it something else, not me.

Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know

hmmmmm seems like it to me.....i love libtards always acting so inocent...man up and say it....dont be a pussy

I usually don't place people on ignore but you've got me thinking about it. Your silliness has become unbearable... YOU will be my FIRST IGNORE!

Ditto...

Not really...

Yes, really. Don't go through the whole thing again just to be proven wrong again. You liberals need to learn how to move on from lost battles. This is like idiots still screaming about Gore in 2000.

When you you have died in the wool liberals like Truthmatters calling a mixed race poster (High Gravity) on this board an "Oreo," it just shows that liberals have not learned from it in the least bit....Hell, all ya' have to do is look at the comments made about Obama by Dems like William Jethro, Reid, Biden, and several others, to see that they have not learned from it in the least bit.

Well, hello! Are you attempting to compare me with someone else without knowing anything about me? Here let me help you... I am both Liberal AND Conservative. So your died in the wool liberal statement does not define me; nor does any other label. I'm just an American who makes political choices dependent on research and what I think is best for me, my family and the nation. you got a problem with that see my XO soldier!

Ditto...

I thought I already was.......well I'd put you on ignore...but then....oh wait you dont say anything, profound.....scratch that!

When you you have died in the wool liberals like Truthmatters calling a mixed race poster (High Gravity) on this board an "Oreo," it just shows that liberals have not learned from it in the least bit....Hell, all ya' have to do is look at the comments made about Obama by Dems like William Jethro, Reid, Biden, and several others, to see that they have not learned from it in the least bit.

Well, hello! Are you attempting to compare me with someone else without knowing anything about me? Here let me help you... I am both Liberal AND Conservative. So your died in the wool liberal statement does not define me; nor does any other label. I'm just an American who makes political choices dependent on research and what I think is best for me, my family and the nation. you got a problem with that see my XO soldier!

Ok JQ, what are you conservative on?

Well, heya!....Are you a dyed in the wool liberal?

If not, then my post to Unkatore was OBVIOUSLY not pertaining directly to you.....Settle down, Sparky!

But, it does seem like you're denying the FACT that racism still exists within many liberal Dems....As posts by Truthmatters, and statements made towards Obama by influential Dems like Clinton, Reid, Biden, and others fully prove.

And, why in the fuck would I see your XO, about anything?.....I have a life, fully enjoying retirement, and damn sure wouldn't waste one iota of time out of it, to travel to the duty station of some anonymous poster on a message board, to waste some busy XO's time....Would you?:eusa_whistle:

And, where are ya' stationed,....stateside or overseas?

I still think the headgear will take off once introduced to the United States. I'm hoping Boehner wears one to work...................

Dominic-Lakhan1.jpg

Well, heya!....Are you a dyed in the wool liberal?

If not, then my post to Unkatore was OBVIOUSLY not pertaining directly to you.....Settle down, Sparky!

But, it does seem like you're denying the FACT that racism still exists within many liberal Dems....As posts by Truthmatters, and statements made towards Obama by influential Dems like Clinton, Reid, Biden, and others fully prove.

And, why in the fuck would I see your XO, about anything?.....I have a life, fully enjoying retirement, and damn sure wouldn't waste one iota of time out of it, to travel to the duty station of some anonymous poster on a message board, to waste some busy XO's time....Would you?:eusa_whistle:

And, where are ya' stationed,....stateside or overseas?

1. You responded to a quote from Unkatore that was OBVIOUSLY pertaining to me. Who invited you into that exchange anyway, Chucky!

2. I thought you were an Army man but it looks like you are a space cadet. Where the "fuck" did you get the notion that I denied that racism still exists in many liberal Dems?
Im not saying that you might have come across some post of mine somewhere and interpreted it out of context or something but I do not recall ever discussing such an issue!

3. When I said see my XO, I was talking about yours as well as mine: The CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE LAND, Barrack Hussein Obama! You are a true, red blooded American Patriot now aren't you? Heh heh heh!

4. I too am retired and enjoying life to the fullest. And don't get cocky, I might have had your back once or twice in one of our foreign skirmishes! Sorry we had to meet in this forum... See ya around!

The families of democrat politicians were always off limits to the media. Nobody heard anything about Amy Carter until the peanut man decided to use her as an adviser for foreign policy. Nobody heard much about Chelsea even though Bubba was porking an intern close to her age. The media lays off Hussein's kids even though the dumb ass president felt compelled to talk about his daughter wanting a tattoo. The standards for republicans are different though. The media turned a V.P. candidate's family into a soap opera and the media researched the former president's kids back to their school days. Now it's the republican Speaker's turn for a media blitz.

That's one way to silence opposition.

These people can't even help themselves, yet they're the greatest people on earth within the eyes of the leftist.

Some people need to wake up and help themselves if they want respect. I'm part native American and I have nothing but the highest level of respect for people that can.

that would explain your racism. I know another native American on another board who's racist too.

Not at all. The posts of the IGNORED can still be read by others. BTW, since you re-quoted my last exchange with the IGNORED, I'll address it.

I posted " Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know" In doin so,, I played upon prejudices known to infect right wingers. I felt your pain when some tried to feign unconcern with strained phrases like "who cares."

If you or any one else, liberal or conservative , were embarrased by the article was it my fault? It 's a fact... Lindsay Boehner is going to marry the man named Dominic Lakhan
and he just happens to be Black. For me that is nothing to be ashamed of and I posted accordingly. The hateful responses and neggings I got reflects far more badly on you and your friends than it does me and mine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/290823-john-boehner-s-daughter-to-wed-on-may-10th-11.html#post7165547

Ok Lakhota, what was up with that last post depicting the NE spread underscoring Dominic's alleged affinity for pot? Are you saying his arrest 7 years ago ( was there a conviction?) was the real catalyst behind all the rancor exhibited by some of our less liberal friends here? I think not. If it had been a Brad Pitt look - a- like pothead and I had posted their engagement in the same way, there would not have been a mumble heard anywhere.

Why is this tabloid trash being bumped in politics?

Delete my thread about the terrorists being captured AS IT HAPPENS and yet this trash is still here?

Not at all. The posts of the IGNORED can still be read by others. BTW, since you re-quoted my last exchange with the IGNORED, I'll address it.

I posted " Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know" In doin so,, I played upon prejudices known to infect right wingers. I felt your pain when some tried to feign unconcern with strained phrases like "who cares."

If you or any one else, liberal or conservative , were embarrased by the article was it my fault? It 's a fact... Lindsay Boehner is going to marry the man named Dominic Lakhan
and he just happens to be Black. For me that is nothing to be ashamed of and I posted accordingly. The hateful responses and neggings I got reflects far more badly on you and your friends than it does me and mine.

You made a post acting innocent..asking why people responded....I called you out and now you reveal the truth.....you say the rw is racist...trying to troll...but the joke is we arent racist and fucked you up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back