God heals

which prove that mental sickness is a lie, since anyone believe what he likes to do

when truth exist it means that any is simply always the same constant of its reality in truth which makes it more alive

u r just evil dirty inventions, that insist to justify dirt as being everyone source

yep, well mental sickness is alive and well...liberalism is an extreme form of it.

If thee had faith as little as a sugar pill...

Hey look....libtards think these studies are real science, and make policy and ban things off of them.....so now you dont believe in such "hard" science?

If thee had faith as little as a sugar pill...

Hey look....libtards think these studies are real science, and make policy and ban things off of them.....so now you dont believe in such "hard" science?

Nah, the placebo affect really works for some people. I think it depends how much of their problems are imaginary.

My guess is that it works best for those who have an elaborate make-believe world :eusa_angel:

Trying to follow God's love for our lives is indeed healing.

The sick-headed far lefties and the reactionary crazies' best bet is turning to God for wellness.

Believing in God can help treat depression | Mail Online

according to a "study".... according to democrats this is concrete science....welcome aboard fellas!
And?
Of course it is concrete science. What is your point?

Belief DOES help people recover and/or deal with mental challenges like depression. I don’t think that anyone would disagree with that. Well, there are some but most people that are willing to give it an objective look would certainly think that this is blatantly obvious. Almost every single 12 step program I have ever seen has a significant part devoted to God. There is a reason for this. Belief helps people get through.

Something that I should point out though:
Benefit is not confined to a specific religion
Scientifically, it is the simple belief in something higher that helps people get through.

I've read a couple of fascinating (for me, anyway) books on the subconscious and how repeated suggestion can help a person believe damn near anything.

So, surround yourself with people who think like you do, say and think things that support that thing (whatever it is), chase out thoughts that are contrary to that thing, and over time your subconscious will truly begin to believe it. To the exclusion, interestingly, of all contrary thought.

That's why partisan ideologues believe their stuff, down to their very core. That's why religious people (specific religion irrelevant) do too. Seems to me that if a true belief in a God can help people heal, if it can keep them off the drugs they'd otherwise need, that's a pretty good thing.

Atheists and agnostics struggling to comprehend existence is amazing to behold.

Christians struggling to comprehend basic science are amazing to behold…

See, I can have the same bullshit superiority that you have.

Really, can’t we simply except that people have different sets of beliefs or nonbelief without having to think that you are better than the others for once. Try it, it really is not that hard.

Really, can’t we simply except that people have different sets of beliefs or nonbelief without having to think that you are better than the others for once. Try it, it really is not that hard.

Many militant atheists and agnostics disagree with you: they believe they are superior.

Don't worry about believers, because you can't do a thing about them.

Worry about yourself.

Believing in God can help treat depression | Mail Online

according to a "study".... according to democrats this is concrete science....welcome aboard fellas!

There's a difference between having a belief and pretending to have a belief.

nope, the point is, you either think these studies are valid, or you dont......I just used one that you LWs would have a hard time with.....I make fun of this pseudo science all day, every day.

and agnostics disagree with you: they believe they are superior.

Don't worry about believers, because you can't do a thing about them.

Worry about yourself.

:rolleyes:

They do, do they. You know what all agnostics believe now?

You believe yourself superior, as shown through your posts, and then make the asinine claim that others are like that. I believe that is called projecting.

I guess it really is that hard for you…

Forum List

Back