John Boehner won't come back??

Frank, stop being freaky, and answer the comments. The 47% pay taxes, and you will know it.

Yeah, you are toxic and can't talk logically.

Jake what taxes do they pay and are those being discussed by the Republican House and your Lord and Savior Obama?

The house is not discussing anything, dopey.

Johnny won't come back.

Read the OP.

Obama has not negotiated on good faith. I think it's because he never had a real job prior to becoming President so he has no experience to draw from.

He left for Christmas and didn't tell anyone he was planning on coming back to DC. He had a fight with his wife probably over a Christmas gift, and he decides to go sleep on the couch in the office

Obama returns ass in hand to beg the Tea Party - the swing vote in lawmaking - for a debt ceiling increase.

Hope he brought lots and lots of KY jelly.

The republicans should sit this one out and every other one too. Vote present and walk away.

Frank is toxic and a liar and somewhat mentally damaged.

The 47% pay taxes, not just federal income taxes, Frank.

And, the 47% won this election.

That happens when you get to vote several times in several locations and vote for your dead ancestors and favorite cartoon characters........and give rides to the polling places to illegal aliens. Yep, 47% turns into 50.1% pretty quickly.

What a delusional dipshit, c'mon Jakey prove these stupid claims.

If YOU are the party we WANT to destroy it.

You are not a Republican, kwc57, only a poser.

My aunt was state chair. My uncle and grandfather helped select Richard Nixon as congressman out of California back in 1946. I went to university as a friend of Jack Ford, the president's son. I served as the college republican president state chair for two years. I worked in Republican campaigns for over forty years, managing two congressional campaigns, won one of them. I have known Nixon, Ford, Bush 41, and others by name. I didn't like Reagan, I like Bush 43 but disagree with his catering to the far right.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what is what with the party?

Either you fuckheads come together to build consensus or you will destroy the party.

How would you know? You don't have the bona fides for the doorman to let you into the party and you're not big enough to peek thru the windows.

It will never cease to amaze me when someone lays their actual credentials on the table and get completely dissed as a fraud. Some people really need to learn when to spot a fake and when someone is just stating it as it is.

Must really sting to work so hard for a party, Jake, and watch it now.

The fact remains that Obama has the GOP Congress beat 2 to 1 in the polling on this issue.

The GOP will take a horrible hit if we go over the cliff and the TPM will be destroyed.

So what you're saying is that despite it being bad for the country...Barack Obama will let us go over the fiscal cliff because it's politically advantageous for him?

Look, you don't make fiscal policy based on polling. I'm sorry but you just don't. There is intelligent fiscal policy and then there is promising you can fix the deficit problem with tax raises on the wealthy but no cuts to entitlements...which is a total denial of reality.

If we don't fix our spending problem, the country will be destroyed. It's gotten that bad. But Obama looks good in polling...so we'll continue down the path that we're on. It's sad...it really is...

I for one am quite willing to let the economic cliff happen so that everybody realizes we are in this together, but I realize too if that happens, the GOP goes into the minority for the next two major election cycles and will lose the House in 2014.

You are supposedly a conservative, but if you can only get a break for 83% of the people (those on the lower rungs), then you will let us go over the cliff, and then Obama gets EVERYTHING he wants as the American people demonize the GOP and the TPM.

You need 50% plus one for your plans, which you don't have.

Politics is the art of the possible.

The fact remains that Obama has the GOP Congress beat 2 to 1 in the polling on this issue.

The GOP will take a horrible hit if we go over the cliff and the TPM will be destroyed.

So what you're saying is that despite it being bad for the country...Barack Obama will let us go over the fiscal cliff because it's politically advantageous for him?

Look, you don't make fiscal policy based on polling. I'm sorry but you just don't. There is intelligent fiscal policy and then there is promising you can fix the deficit problem with tax raises on the wealthy but no cuts to entitlements...which is a total denial of reality.

If we don't fix our spending problem, the country will be destroyed. It's gotten that bad. But Obama looks good in polling...so we'll continue down the path that we're on. It's sad...it really is...

Who killed the GOP?

This guy:

Boeher-really-crying1.jpg

Or this guy:

Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

Why do they cry?

jan-brewer-arizona-governor.jpg

Your entire day revolves around surfing kook websites finding photo-shopped pics of GOP people and spamming people here personal messages where you block their replies to your bullshit.....because you are a pile of shit.

Who killed the GOP?

This guy:

Boeher-really-crying1.jpg

Or this guy:

Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

Why do they cry?

jan-brewer-arizona-governor.jpg

The republicans should sit this one out and every other one too. Vote present and walk away.

Just collect their paycheck and perks and forget about working?

Freeloaders you mean?

Did you say the same thing about the democrats in Texas and Wisconsin that left the state and hid out in motels?

And they never came back and still collected a paycheck?

Please, post a link to a story where that happened.

Because that's what you suggested. That the GOP reps stop working, forever, and still get paid.

Forum List

Back