John Boehner won't come back??

Your entire day revolves around surfing kook websites finding photo-shopped pics of GOP people and spamming people here personal messages where you block their replies to your bullshit.....because you are a pile of shit.

That would make you a maggot on top of me.

At this point, it doesn't matter if Boehner comes back. They were only a few billion $ apart and the pubpots refused. And, they refused Boehner's Plan B. If Boehner couldn't get his own party to agree when they got what they wanted, why would they agree now?

The pubpots want the fiscal cliff just as they want to vote against the debt ceiling which comes due in less than five days.

They will be against everything and anything and, if they're allowed to do it, they will once again cause us to get a credit downgrade.

You rw's always want to blame the president but surely some of you know that our government has three branches .......................

Just now, Mitch McConnell LIED about the interim measure the pres has already signed. Just like he lied about the budget and debt ceiling.

Just now, Mitch McConnell LIED about the interim measure the pres has already signed. Just like he lied about the budget and debt ceiling.

Their lies are catching up with them.

Just like the ATF will be catching up with the nutters and preppers with guns bigger than their brains.

Last edited:
Your entire day revolves around surfing kook websites finding photo-shopped pics of GOP people and spamming people here personal messages where you block their replies to your bullshit.....because you are a pile of shit.

So you admit you're a pile of shit.

Good to know. :clap2:

I'm saying in your analogy, you would be the maggot feeding off me.

Try to keep up, sport.

I create wealth and jobs. You work for me (indirectly).

Now your teabaggers in congress are fucking with my portfolio by creating unnecessary ripples in the market.

Try to keep up, sport.

Now your teabaggers in congress are fucking with my portfolio by creating unnecessary ripples in the market.

Sorry, but I don't work for anyone, you pile of shit. Haven't had to for a couple years now. And my portfolio is doing just fine, thank you.

Now why don't you go back to just stinking up the place like you usually do.

Try to keep up, sport.

Why don't rw's get it that their party's shenanigans are losing them money from their own portfolios?

At this point, it doesn't matter if Boehner comes back. They were only a few billion $ apart and the pubpots refused. And, they refused Boehner's Plan B. If Boehner couldn't get his own party to agree when they got what they wanted, why would they agree now?

The pubpots want the fiscal cliff just as they want to vote against the debt ceiling which comes due in less than five days.

They will be against everything and anything and, if they're allowed to do it, they will once again cause us to get a credit downgrade.

You rw's always want to blame the president but surely some of you know that our government has three branches .......................
$860 billion vs. $1.4 trillion is not a "few billion".

The POTUS signed an interim measure with respect to averting the fiscal cliff?

Link to it.

TIA.

And, among other things, unemployment. I'm leaving for the day and don't want to bother doing the homework for rw's. I'm sure you can find it - it was already linked here.

The GOP is gone because this is a regularly scheduled break. The democrats left during the session. I would like for all politicians to have unpaid vacations, starting with obama. It's just not going to happen.

It is to Liberals

It is to Liberals

And spambots. :eusa_shhh:

This concerns part of what I heard this morning but I'm not sure its exactly the same thing and really don't have time to go hunting for more links.

COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT

Q: What has the House passed?

A: The House, controlled by Republicans, passed a bill in August that would extend for one year the expiring tax cuts and begin a process for overhauling the tax code. It was silent on extending tax credits from the 2009 stimulus law for low-income families and college students. The House has also passed bills that would delay automatic spending cuts by replacing them with other cuts.

Q: What has the Senate passed?

A: The Senate, which has a slim Democratic majority, passed a bill in July that would extend the tax cuts for one year on incomes up to $200,000 for individuals and $250,000 for married couples. It also extended tax credits from the 2009 stimulus law for low-income families and college students. It was silent on the estate tax because of disagreements among Democrats, and it didn’t address the automatic spending cuts.

Ochie.

Bob Burnett: John Boehner's Failure
While Boehner is a poor negotiator, his personality provides the best explanation for his weak performance. New York Times writer Matt Bai analyzed the failed July 2011 Debt Ceiling negotiation between Boehner and Obama. Bai observed:

Boehner had traveled an idiosyncratic path to the speakership, having never served as a House whip, the pivotal job of corralling and counting votes. He wasn't much of a closer, either; the more aggressive tactics that "getting to yes" sometimes required didn't come naturally to him. Boehner seemed to believe that his prestige as speaker would carry the day on key votes, but already that assumption had gotten him into trouble a few times, and other members of his leadership team had little faith in his predictions.

In both the Debt Ceiling and Fiscal cliff negotiation Boehner precipitously dropped out and then blamed the President. In each case he cut a preliminary deal with Obama, presented it to the Republican members of the House, and saw them reject it. Then Boehner fabricated a story to cover his failure.

The Speaker took the easy way out. In both instances, Boehner has had the option of presenting his agreement with the president to the entire House of Representatives and submitting it to an up or down vote. Boehner chose not to do this because he isn't a leader. He's content to save face and cover his ass.

John Boehner is a failure. He is responsible for the U.S. falling over the fiscal cliff.

Forum List

Back