John Boehner won't come back??

Where oh where is johnny boy?

Is he crying because he will be the face of the GOP?

Someone get a picture of him drunk on New Years, bending his servants over and spanking them, then firing them.

We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem. The sorry ass Obamaturd administration will not cut
the damn spending - everything else is pointless. You liberals will crash, and burn with the rest of us :mm:

I personally don't care if he ever comes back.. He's a part of the problem. I say good riddance.

So he won't come back because you can't take care of your own life? Why would he be expected to micromanage your life? And why would you want him to? And why would what happens to someone who never supported him affect what he plans to do? His job is to represent the people who voted for him, not the people who have no desire to ever vote for him and want him out of office.

This is what liberal scum do....they run off to Hawaii then sneak back to DC and claim the GOP isn't coming back to negotiate.

The GOP wasn't going to sit around DC waiting for the black messiah to party in Hawaii then fly back to DC in the middle of the night on his taxpayer funded airplane.

Most GOP Congressmen don't have their own private airplanes....

This is what liberal scum do....they run off to Hawaii then sneak back to DC and claim the GOP isn't coming back to negotiate.

The GOP wasn't going to sit around DC waiting for the black messiah to party in Hawaii then fly back to DC in the middle of the night on his taxpayer funded airplane.

This is true^^^ Why didn't the OP whine and cry over Barack Obama body surfing, playing golf in Hawaii while we lurch toward that fiscal cliff?

The weather is crappy everywhere. No golf for Johnny Boy.

Where could he be?

I bet he's not in his district.

I bet he couldn't point to his district on a map.

the balls in da dems court. there's no reason for Mr. Boehner to come back.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDpipB4yehk]Here's Johnny! - The Shining (5/5) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Nevermind.

Wrong Johnny.

The OP is an insane pile of shit that should be locked in a rubber room without food and water.

Obamination could kill and eat puppies on live TV and the OP would come here blaming it on the GOP.

This is true^^^ Why didn't the OP whine and cry over Barack Obama body surfing, playing golf in Hawaii while we lurch toward that fiscal cliff?

Last edited:

To do his fucking job??

Nah.

Fuck that?

And fuck wall street, pension funds, investment funds, banks, Military contractors.... anything that will take a hit on Jan 1.

People will understand.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The weather is crappy everywhere. No golf for Johnny Boy.

Where could he be?

I bet he's not in his district.

I bet he couldn't point to his district on a map.

At least we know he is in one of 57 states.

2014:

gop_fail.jpg

To do his fucking job??

Nah.

Fuck that?

And fuck wall street, pension funds, investment funds, banks, Military contractors.... anything that will take a hit on Jan 1.

People will understand.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey you dumb fuckin hack. He even threw Pelosis deal at obama and he shut it down. Why dont you get in touch with reality?

Forum List

Back