John Boehner Has Really Crossed Into The Land Of Stupidity

And who is hiring these illegals? Let me tell you, it's your fellow Republicans.
And the GOP supporting Chamber of Commerce.
And who do you think has been fighting against the Chamber of Commerce on this issue? The Democrats? No, the Republican base is the only group trying to save America. The Chamber is more than happy to private the profits from low labor costs and to socialize the losses. The Democrats are more than happy to mobilize 20 million new voters to vote for Democrats and to serve as the clients for an ever expanding welfare state.

Someone has to get shafted, and if it's not business owners, infiltrators, government employees or politicians, then it's you and me.
The Chamber of Commerce supports the GOP and the GOP only. Do you really think they do that because the GOP is anti Chamber Of Commerce? :cuckoo:

Guys like you are funny. Why bother reading someone's comment when it just gets in the way of your preprogrammed talking points. And you have the nerve to direct this smiley at me :cuckoo:
You call me pre-programmed while giving the pre-programmed BS that people who can't vote are voting Democratic, and the same people you accuse of taking jobs from Americans are now suddenly lazy welfare queens. :cuckoo:
Help a guy out, just quote back to me the comment you claim I wrote where those statements can be found.

Or is this part of you staying in character as the clueless liberal who vomits taking points non-stop and totally divorced from context? If this is performance art from you, it's damn good.

And the GOP supporting Chamber of Commerce.
And who do you think has been fighting against the Chamber of Commerce on this issue? The Democrats? No, the Republican base is the only group trying to save America. The Chamber is more than happy to private the profits from low labor costs and to socialize the losses. The Democrats are more than happy to mobilize 20 million new voters to vote for Democrats and to serve as the clients for an ever expanding welfare state.

Someone has to get shafted, and if it's not business owners, infiltrators, government employees or politicians, then it's you and me.
The Chamber of Commerce supports the GOP and the GOP only. Do you really think they do that because the GOP is anti Chamber Of Commerce? :cuckoo:

Guys like you are funny. Why bother reading someone's comment when it just gets in the way of your preprogrammed talking points. And you have the nerve to direct this smiley at me :cuckoo:
You call me pre-programmed while giving the pre-programmed BS that people who can't vote are voting Democratic, and the same people you accuse of taking jobs from Americans are now suddenly lazy welfare queens. :cuckoo:
Help a guy out, just quote back to me the comment you claim I wrote where those statements can be found.

Or is this part of you staying in character as the clueless liberal who vomits taking points non-stop and totally divorced from context? If this is performance art from you, it's damn good.
AHHHHH! The Perpetual Dumb Act. Talk about pre-programming, you are so programmed you can't remember what you posted, so I highlighted it in GOP Commie RED for you.

AHHHHH! The Perpetual Dumb Act. Talk about pre-programming, you are so programmed you can't remember what you posted, so I highlighted it in GOP Commie RED for you.

Wow, thinking is not a skill you're good at, am I right? Those 20 million are here now but I didn't say that they were presently voting. The context of the discussion is the Amnesty legislation which will confer citizenship on these infiltrators, hence my phrase "new voters," get it NEW voters, as in fresh to voting, as in never having voted before, as in exercising a right that comes with citizenship which is granted to them through the traitorous actions of Democrats and sell-out Republicans.

Think about it. What implications flow from the use of "new voters" - why aren't they voting now if you believe that I thought that illegal infiltrators could vote? Something has to change to allow them to vote, right? What would that something be?

Now I see how you've earned your reputation on this board. You had me going for a bit there, I suspected that it was performance art.

Wow, thinking is not a skill you're good at, am I right? Those 20 million are here now but I didn't say that they were presently voting. The context of the discussion is the Amnesty legislation which will confer citizenship on these infiltrators, hence my phrase "new voters," get it NEW voters, as in fresh to voting, as in never having voted before, as in exercising a right that comes with citizenship which is granted to them through the traitorous actions of Democrats and sell-out Republicans.

Think about it. What implications flow from the use of "new voters" - why aren't they voting now if you believe that I thought that illegal infiltrators could vote? Something has to change to allow them to vote, right? What would that something be?

Now I see how you've earned your reputation on this board. You had me going for a bit there, I suspected that it was performance art.
There you go again with your pre-programming. There was no AMNESTY LEGISLATION. Voting rights and citizenship were deferred for 13 years in the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate.

Forum List

Back