Jogger detained in the US for 2 weeks

TWO WEEKS to resolve the “accidental tourist” case?
What if that was YOUR daughter who made an innocent mistake?
Irma la Douche

As if any of us have daughters who are undisciplined trash.
Why do you think Cedella Roman is “undisciplined trash”?
Letting the Likes of the French Feel Morally Superior, Where Will America Find Its Dunkirk?

Paying no attention to how close she was to the border is as bad as purposely crossing it in order to create an incident or a lawsuit. By the way, soon Alberta will get sick of Howdy Trudy's smug silliness, secede, and join the USA.

First Of All She Had No ID
"Roman, a citizen of France who had travelled to Canada to visit her mother in B.C. and work on her English,
didn't have any government-issued ID or travel permits with her."

Second Of All
Being A Foreign National To Canada Also:
"...she had to present the documents to Immigration Canada to determine if Roman was eligible to be discharged back to Canada"

Look
Officials Have To Follow The Rules For Canada Too
Canada Isn't So Loose With Their Borders

Those Canadian BP cops are what I wish ours were like, lol. I used to drive once a year from SoCal to New England and went the Canada route once on some QEW highway, I think it was. So I get to the border with VT and for no stated reason they sent me over for the fine tooth & comb makeover. I had to stand in front of my car, back turned to them & told not to turn my head to look at what they wore doing (snuck some peeks anyway). So this goes on for a full 35 minutes. Turns out they were rifling through all, & I mean all, of my notebooks. Apparently they were really interested in Physics & and Kinesiology. Should have charged them for auditing my classes. lol

America is now officially the cesspool of the world. A jogger accidentally crosses the border during a low tide from Canada and they detain them for 2 weeks. Seriously, what is wrong with your country? Anyone who comes out to defend this garbage is a huge P.O.S.

"A visitor from France says she was jogging along the beach south of White Rock, B.C., when she crossed the U.S. border without realizing it. So began a two-week nightmare that landed her in a prison jumpsuit."

Jogger who accidentally crossed U.S. border from B.C. detained for 2 weeks | CBC News

Why does the US have a border that someone can accidentally cross?

America is now officially the cesspool of the world. A jogger accidentally crosses the border during a low tide from Canada and they detain them for 2 weeks. Seriously, what is wrong with your country? Anyone who comes out to defend this garbage is a huge P.O.S.

"A visitor from France says she was jogging along the beach south of White Rock, B.C., when she crossed the U.S. border without realizing it. So began a two-week nightmare that landed her in a prison jumpsuit."

Jogger who accidentally crossed U.S. border from B.C. detained for 2 weeks | CBC News

Press team on insta coverage....
Yeah "accidentally"

Most of the US-Canada border is unmarked. There are a number of towns in New England that literally straddle the border. Go in the front door from one country and exit out the back in the other. Then there's Point Roberts, WA. The only way in and out of there is through Canada.

Canadians posting on US message board is awesome. The envy is obvious.

I have never even THOUGHT about signing up on a Canadian forum. Weird huh?

Most of the US-Canada border is unmarked. There are a number of towns in New England that literally straddle the border. Go in the front door from one country and exit out the back in the other. Then there's Point Roberts, WA. The only way in and out of there is through Canada.

And if it is so, then you need to understand that people might cross it accidentally. I've been across borders without anyone checking anything, in the EU, and you don't in trouble for doing so.

In fact I went to Italy with three other people for Pizza. On the way back the car got stopped by the police. The driver didn't have a passport. She wasn't detained even though technically she was breaking the law.

Likely a 'Free Speech' issue. Canada likes to suck up to Western Euro-Trash. It prides itself on being so 'different' than its Big Brother to the South. It's an inferiority-complex thing. So it's adopted Leftist/Western Europe 'Hate Speech' laws. I'm sure this Canadian OP knows he or she has very limited free speech on Message Boards at home. They're well-aware that Freedom & Liberty still exists in the US. The US still stands by a Constitution and free speech rights. No 'Hate Speech' laws. I know Left extremists in the US are pushing for such laws too, but so far the US Constitution is still holding strong.

So, it's not surprising Canadians enjoy frequenting US Message Boards, as opposed to their own. They could say something 'wrong' on their Boards, and then be prosecuted for 'Hate Speech.' And i'm sure their Boards are boring as shit anyway. I mean it's Canada, come on. So they may talk a lot of trash, but they know the US is the superior nation. Many folks around the world don't even know what or where a 'Canada' is. And they don't care to know. So let em talk their trash on our Boards, we all know it's just inferiority-complex gibberish. It is what it is.

What a bunch of pathetic losers defending the actions of the US border patrol. Lee Michaels said it best "What now America"
What Pathetic Jerks Blaming America
For Officials Obeying The Laws Of Two Sovereign Nations

What a bunch of pathetic losers defending the actions of the US border patrol. Lee Michaels said it best "What now America"
What Pathetic Jerks Blaming America
For Officials Obeying The Laws Of Two Sovereign Nations

He or she doesn't wanna get it. So don't bother. They're consumed with 'I Hate Trump' derangement. But personally, i'm glad our Border Patrol is being allowed to do its job up there. Now, we just gotta help them out on our Southern Border. It's time to end this Communist/Democrat-Open Borders invasion. Secure the Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Period, end of story.

No signage? On a route used by smugglers? This is the incompetency we face in Fed govt. Or even in the Canadian govt not having signage on THEIR side of the beach line warning about border line.

What's a couple signs on the beach cost? How about a couple signs that LIGHT UP when you CROSS the border with a siren on it? People expect WAAAY too much out of their govts. This is the expected idiocy that results. Those who want MORE muscular govt and intrusive govt should be ashamed.

I'm sure there's more to the story. This just sounds like more hysterical Democrat Fake News. As usual, i'm sure they're omitting the parts of the story that conflict with their 'I Hate Trump' narrative. So, whatever. Movin on...
Are you an idiot? Not fake news and stop parroting the biggest idiot who runs your country, it only makes you look stupid. Can you do research and challenge the story? Are you capable of that? It didn't take long for the knuckle draggers to come out.

To be fair -- CANADA should be warning beach-goers where the border is also. That's not ALL "our" fault. Think Trudeau could spring for a couple $200 sign posts on the beach?

Likely a 'Free Speech' issue. Canada likes to suck up to Western Euro-Trash. It prides itself on being so 'different' than its Big Brother to the South. It's an inferiority-complex thing. So it's adopted Leftist/Western Europe 'Hate Speech' laws. I'm sure this Canadian OP knows he or she has very limited free speech on Message Boards at home. They're well-aware that Freedom & Liberty still exists in the US. The US still stands by a Constitution and free speech rights. No 'Hate Speech' laws. I know Left extremists in the US are pushing for such laws too, but so far the US Constitution is still holding strong.

So, it's not surprising Canadians enjoy frequenting US Message Boards, as opposed to their own. They could say something 'wrong' on their Boards, and then be prosecuted for 'Hate Speech.' And i'm sure their Boards are boring as shit anyway. I mean it's Canada, come on. So they may talk a lot of trash, but they know the US is the superior nation. Many folks around the world don't even know what or where a 'Canada' is. And they don't care to know. So let em talk their trash on our Boards, we all know it's just inferiority-complex gibberish. It is what it is.
Can you spell Strawman. And everything you just stated is completely wrong and false.

Dschrute3 said:
Canada likes to suck up to Western Euro-Trash..
Nope
Canada Is An Autonomous Colony Of The British Crown
So Are Australia, New Zealand And Others

Jamaica Is An Independent State, Bermuda Is Not
And Neither Is Canada

Last edited:

Forum List

Back