It is terrible to be a liberal in 2018 which is awesome

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
What a letdown – you libs were totally promised that you and your elite cohort would rule forever, unchallenged, over the filthy hordes infesting America’s non-coastal regions, and then all of a sudden those nasty Normals got militant and elected Donald Trump.

It Is Terrible To Be A Liberal In 2018 – Which Is Awesome
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I won't brag the fail yet not until we fully rein in these leftist lunatics.

Doesn't THIS title just scream anti-Americanism from the rooftops.

Alex John Brinkley Jones steps in it yet again. He so good at dat.

Almost as anti-American as calling those that disagree with you deplorable. Of course you condemned that too right.

Almost as anti-American as calling those that disagree with you deplorable. Of course you condemned that too right.

I don't even know about that. But I do know my history and unlike the OP I know what the fuck "Liberal" actually means and I'm not willing to engage in Doublethink.

What a letdown – you libs were totally promised that you and your elite cohort would rule forever, unchallenged, over the filthy hordes infesting America’s non-coastal regions, and then all of a sudden those nasty Normals got militant and elected Donald Trump.

Well I won't brag the fail yet not until we fully rein in these leftist lunatics.
What were liberals going to rule forever? Since liberals occupy seats in both parties..

I don't even know about that. But I do know my history and unlike the OP I know what the fuck "Liberal" actually means and I'm not willing to engage in Doublethink.
You know it get's frustrating trying to teach old dogs new tricks, especially when they are lame...

If you knew your history, you would know that deplorable is what Hillary called all those that disagreed with her. I was just wondering if you had called her anti-American at the time. If not, it's kind of hypocritical.

If you knew your history, you would know that deplorable is what Hillary called all those that disagreed with her. I was just wondering if you had called her anti-American at the time. If not, it's kind of hypocritical.

Nope, I know of no such thing. Got a link?

Regardless of that it's got jack friggety cheese to do with the topic of Liberalism.

I assume you were out of the country during the presidential campaign if you know of no such thing.
Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters

While it doesn't have anything to do with the topic of liberalism, it has everything to do with hypocrisy.

Exactly. You said, and I quote, "those that disagreed with her". Now you're forced to come clean.

Busted.

I assume you were out of the country during the presidential campaign if you know of no such thing.

While it doesn't have anything to do with the topic of liberalism, it has everything to do with hypocrisy.

Exactly. You said, and I quote, "those that disagreed with her". Now you're forced to come clean.

Busted.

Um. By definition those that would vote for Trump disagreed with her. Try to think next time. Don't just put your brain in neutral and rev up your mouth.

This is very low character stuff.

Disagree how? Like nazi's and white supremacists vs anyone else?...yeah they're deplorable. The nazis lost. Stay down.

Busted.

Um. By definition those that would vote for Trump disagreed with her. Try to think next time. Don't just put your brain in neutral and rev up your mouth.

"Um". They're not the same thing. Some apples are red but not all red things are apples.

DUH.

From YOUR OWN LINK:

>> “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.” <<

That doesn't even mention who "disagrees" with whom. NOR does in incorporate everyone who supported Rump.

YOUR OWN LINK.

What you just tried to do is dishonest. That you thought you'd get away with it is incomprehensible. But thanks for coming out that you support racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, and/or Islamophobia. What a shocker that is.

Last edited:
A real tough week for sure.... on top of everything they had to suffer comes the news on Wednesday that the Arctic Circle is completely covered in ice. Of course I laughed my nut sack off..... in fact I'm still laughing!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When you see Pogo posting up those 43 paragraph posts, well, you know one side has taken a direct kick to the old gonads :2up::flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Forum List

Back