Joel Osteen is a major asscannon

One day the dirt will come out. Every one of these Cheshire Cats has their day.

Joel Osteen - "God has spoken to me, he has said I am to spend millions of dollars on a house for two. And I am to use the money of the poor to do it. And he said many will question whether 'god' told me to do this, and to this god has said ignore them. Praise the lord and pass the Grey Poupon."

TV evangelicals are on par with the worst humans on Earth. They literally take the food out of the mouths of the poor to buy a Mercedes. It is so sad and disgusting but there is a never ending supply of suckers born every minute.

Joel Osteen - "God has spoken to me, he has said I am to spend millions of dollars on a house for two. And I am to use the money of the poor to do it. And he said many will question whether 'god' told me to do this, and to this god has said ignore them. Praise the lord and pass the Grey Poupon."

TV evangelicals are on par with the worst humans on Earth. They literally take the food out of the mouths of the poor to buy a Mercedes. It is so sad and disgusting but there is a never ending supply of suckers born every minute.
These people are scum. They can't lie fast enough.

These people are scum. They can't lie fast enough.

Perhaps not fast enough compare to what they want to be capable of, but certainly fast enough by any other measure.

I know a guy who's pretty normal in every sense, but if you dare speak against Osteen he loses his shit to a really weird degree. What people choose to put their faith in can be startling. Especially if it's this guy:

IMG_2710.jpg

I know a guy who's pretty normal in every sense, but if you dare speak against Osteen he loses his shit to a really weird degree. What people choose to put their faith in can be startling. Especially if it's this guy:

IMG_2710.jpg

That house is how Joel Olsteen fills his stadium. If he moved to a small house, he'd lose all his followers. They worship him for his ostentatious wealth. It makes him a celebrity. It's proof God blesses him. And, it offers them the hope that they too can be filthy rich one day, if they just do what Olsteen tells them to do.

IMG_2710.jpg

That house is how Joel Olsteen fills his stadium. If he moved to a small house, he'd lose all his followers. They worship him for his ostentatious wealth. It makes him a celebrity. It's proof God blesses him. And, it offers them the hope that they too can be filthy rich one day, if they just do what Olsteen tells them to do.
Yep, true. That is freakish.

Ah, the 'Let's Bash Osteen!!!' kid's game. lol ... So far at least nobody has claimed 'he doesn't pay taxes n stuff', but it's coming ...

And do tell us what 'poor people's he's stealing stuff from? IS it Time/Warner, who gave him $14 million up front for his next book? I'm pretty sure they don't qualify, and none of the publishers of his last 20 or so best sellers do, either. That's pretty much where his entire wealth comes from, books, so I guess most of you tards are just out of luck here, as usual. He doesn't take a dime out of Lakewood, by the way, and neither do 'Con Men' pay off millions of bonded debts out of their own pockets, either. Must be jealousy at work here ... well, of course it is ....

IMG_2710.jpg

that's interesting, because I know a lot of ridiculously stupid neurotic 'atheists' who are abnormal in every sense who completely lose their shit over Osteen to a really bizarre degree, and their faith in their truly weird beliefs can be very banal and silly. Go figure, eh?

I will see your Joel Osteen, and raise one Benny Hinn.

]

STYFE has been pissed off ever since Benny refused to cure his fourth stage syphilis. He should just get over it and accept he's never going to be attractive to other homosexuals ever again, especially teenagers.

Ah, the 'Let's Bash Osteen!!!' kid's game. lol ... So far at least nobody has claimed 'he doesn't pay taxes n stuff', but it's coming ...

And do tell us what 'poor people's he's stealing stuff from? IS it Time/Warner, who gave him $14 million up front for his next book? I'm pretty sure they don't qualify, and none of the publishers of his last 20 or so best sellers do, either. That's pretty much where his entire wealth comes from, books, so I guess most of you tards are just out of luck here, as usual. He doesn't take a dime out of Lakewood, by the way, and neither do 'Con Men' pay off millions of bonded debts out of their own pockets, either. Must be jealousy at work here ... well, of course it is ....

For taking food out of the mouths of the poor, Olsteen is accused by his nature:

Olsteen (at this point in his success) may not live on donations, but on book proceeds. But, he still lives a very material lifestyle. He still doesn't preach the Bible (and shows know signs of knowing it). And, he still preaches a form of the prosperity gospel.

For taking food out of the mouths of the poor, Olsteen is accused by his nature:

Olsteen (at this point in his success) may not live on donations, but on book proceeds. But, he still lives a very material lifestyle. He still doesn't preach the Bible (and shows know signs of knowing it). And, he still preaches a form of the prosperity gospel.

What? lol so you can't show anything to back up the nonsense. Okay. He's actually a 'word of Faith' type, not a 'prosperity gospel' type; I know you aren't educated enough to know the difference, but 'prosperity' has little to do with material wealth, plus in most churches pastors have other jobs outside the church itself, few churches in the U.S. are big enough to support them full time, so being a pastor in itself isn't some big road to wealth, despite all the noise made by sniveling idiots to the contrary, plus they are usually paid as 'self-employed contractors' and have to pay their own SS and other taxes out of their pay.

You'll just have to live with the fact a lot of people wanted to read his books and were willing to buy them, hence the publishers big sign on bonuses up front. They don't want to read your books.

And, in the couple of years he did draw a salary, the last one in 2005 or so, it was about half what the norm paid for the weekly attendance he drew in, so even there you have nothing either. Annual surveys of pastors' salaries and perks are online, for those who can handle the truth.

Last edited:

IMG_2710.jpg

Haha, have you met Picaro? He loses his fucking mind at the slightest criticism of Osteen. Last I heard he had put up full size posters of Joel in his bedroom. Helps him sleep at night.

Forum List

Back