Joel Osteen is a major asscannon

`
`

How_you_phrase_it_Jesus.jpg

I don't know if that's an authentic quote. But, I have seen some pastors who appear to be see how much vulgarity they can get away with, without their sheep noticing.

For example:

Ah, the 'Let's Bash Osteen!!!' kid's game. lol ... So far at least nobody has claimed 'he doesn't pay taxes n stuff', but it's coming ...

And do tell us what 'poor people's he's stealing stuff from? IS it Time/Warner, who gave him $14 million up front for his next book? I'm pretty sure they don't qualify, and none of the publishers of his last 20 or so best sellers do, either. That's pretty much where his entire wealth comes from, books, so I guess most of you tards are just out of luck here, as usual. He doesn't take a dime out of Lakewood, by the way, and neither do 'Con Men' pay off millions of bonded debts out of their own pockets, either. Must be jealousy at work here ... well, of course it is ....

For taking food out of the mouths of the poor, Olsteen is accused by his nature:

Olsteen (at this point in his success) may not live on donations, but on book proceeds. But, he still lives a very material lifestyle. He still doesn't preach the Bible (and shows know signs of knowing it). And, he still preaches a form of the prosperity gospel.

What? lol so you can't show anything to back up the nonsense. Okay. He's actually a 'word of Faith' type, not a 'prosperity gospel' type; I know you aren't educated enough to know the difference, but 'prosperity' has little to do with material wealth, plus in most churches pastors have other jobs outside the church itself, few churches in the U.S. are big enough to support them full time, so being a pastor in itself isn't some big road to wealth, despite all the noise made by sniveling idiots to the contrary, plus they are usually paid as 'self-employed contractors' and have to pay their own SS and other taxes out of their pay.

You'll just have to live with the fact a lot of people wanted to read his books and were willing to buy them, hence the publishers big sign on bonuses up front. They don't want to read your books.

And, in the couple of years he did draw a salary, the last one in 2005 or so, it was about half what the norm paid for the weekly attendance he drew in, so even there you have nothing either. Annual surveys of pastors' salaries and perks are online, for those who can handle the truth.

He's the textbook definition of a 'prosperity gospel' type, you stupid gimp.

Osteen is a prosperity teacher lite. I don't think he goes much beyond "God doesn't want you to be poor."

I've watched a lot of his sermons out of sheer morbid curiosity. Literally everything he talks about, portrays himself as, and shows people, is about improving your own "prosperity" through "God." He rarely deviates from this core message even while discussing other topics. Perhaps there are worse examples out there, but he's routinely cited as being the textbook example of a prosperity gospel preacher.

Osteen is a prosperity teacher lite. I don't think he goes much beyond "God doesn't want you to be poor."

I've watched a lot of his sermons out of sheer morbid curiosity. Literally everything he talks about, portrays himself as, and shows people, is about improving your own "prosperity" through "God." He rarely deviates from this core message even while discussing other topics. Perhaps there are worse examples out there, but he's routinely cited as being the textbook example of a prosperity gospel preacher.

I'll take your word for it.

He's a 'Word of Faith' type, much more about positivist thinking and emphasizing the positive and beneficial aspects of happiness. He doesn't take a dime from his church, and finances his own tours out of his own pocket. He made a ton of money via book deals, but tardlandians can't admit to the fact he isn't a crook; it would make them look bad in front of the other PC nazis and Pedo-Friendlies.

He's a 'Word of Faith' type, much more about positivist thinking and emphasizing the positive and beneficial aspects of happiness. He doesn't take a dime from his church, and finances his own tours out of his own pocket. He made a ton of money via book deals, but tardlandians can't admit to the fact he isn't a crook; it would make them look bad in front of the other PC nazis and Pedo-Friendlies.
are you insane? do some research lovey

You should take your own advice; I've researched him, and many others, thoroughly, and he's not a crook. Can't say the same about many of the 'rationalists' running around, including in the sciences, who routinely lie and publish fake 'studies' and data of all sorts. 'Rationalists' have a far worse record of dishonesty, and also by far the worst record of killing people as well. It's probably because the vast majority of 'rational atheists' are emotionally stunted deviants that accounts for their distinct inability to find a genuine crook among evangelists, even though they are easy to spot by most Xians.

Last edited:
`
If someone believes that you can pray your to wealth, it's a free country. Kudo's to Osteen and his 100% legal scam. More power to him.

`
If someone believes that you can pray your to wealth, it's a free country. Kudo's to Osteen and his 100% legal scam. More power to him.

Osteen isn't running a scam, which is why none of you can find anything, just post silly smears that have no basis in fact.

You should take your own advice; I've researched him, and many others, thoroughly, and he's not a crook. Can't say the same about many of the 'rationalists' running around, including in the sciences, who routinely lie and publish fake 'studies' and data of all sorts. 'Rationalists' have a far worse record of dishonesty, and also by far the worst record of killing people as well. It's probably because the vast majority of 'rational atheists' are emotionally stunted deviants that accounts for their distinct inability to find a genuine crook among evangelists, even though they are easy to spot by most Xians.
youre in la la land...

Joel Osteen’s Net Worth: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

`

Osteen isn't running a scam, which is why none of you can find anything, just post silly smears that have no basis in fact.
Of course he is running a scam. If his tactics worked, he wouldnt need to take your money. Duh. It's no difgerent than the sham books out there describing "how to get rich at _________", or, "how to get rich working at home"

Funny...if those things worked so well, it's hard to beliege the authors would stop to take time to write a book!

Face it, it's a scam. He knows it's a scam, which makes your defense of it and of him even more bizarre.

Forum List

Back