He Didn't Take a Meaningless Knee That Accomplished Nothing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
True story of one man who didn't take a meaningless knee to disrespect his flag and think he accomplished something. He went out and saved the lives of thousands of kids with real action. Plays next week in a theater near you.

upload_2017-9-27_7-7-11.png

^^^^^ Looks like a totally douche movie. :lol:
Yeah, really ticks you off knowing what Jesus did for him.
That Jesus has been dead for 2000 years. So no proof he did anything.
People with closed minds that refuse to see facts are typically haters like you.
Fact is, Jesus has been dead for 2000 years, so he can't influence anything.
Posting that on a guy who saved thousands of kids because he was influenced by Jesus. You're dumber than a brick.
My apologies to bricks.

That Jesus has been dead for 2000 years. So no proof he did anything.
People with closed minds that refuse to see facts are typically haters like you.
Fact is, Jesus has been dead for 2000 years, so he can't influence anything.
Posting that on a guy who saved thousands of kids because he was influenced by Jesus. You're dumber than a brick.
My apologies to bricks.
You said Jesus did something for him, not inspired him. Or was it already time to move the goalposts?

Funny. I thought this movie was about what Mully did for lots of children. Good for him. :clap:
Funny how the left always want to look at the motivations behind why people do evil but never why they do good.
Funny how the left always want to look at the motivations behind why people do evil but never why they do good.

they simply know little good ever comes from 4th century christianity -

upload_2017-9-28_13-47-26.jpeg

or those that reference that book.

- but never why they do good.

and how christianity takes credit where there was no reason to.

It has been nearly 2000 years and have you not heard the good news! HE IS RISEN!! He is alive forever more!

Mark 16-6

6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

Matthew 28:6-7
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Forum List

Back